Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
New Kid Adult Lycra Zentai Suit Custome Unisex Skin Tight Jumpsuit One Piece Turtleneck Bodysuit Dancewear For Women And Men
$319.44-40%

temorish
Transparent Latex Stockings With Trims Women Sexy Latex Thigh High Stockings
$47.19-10%

corset
Corsets And Bustiers Tops Sexy Women Black White Pink Blue Brown Brocade Corset Zip Vintage Style Corselet Overbust Ladies
$5.57-5%

Ftshist
Ftshist Shiny Leather Super High 12cm Thin Heels Solid Color Ankle Buckle Strap Shallow Pumps Crossdresser Plus Size Queen Shoes
$52.01-17%

shapewear
Men Slimming Body Shaper Compression Shirt Gynecomastia Slim Shapewear Belly Shapers Tummy Reducing Tops Waist Trainer Shapewear
$22.47-50%

speerise
SPEERISE Black Mens Dance Tank Leotard Boys Sleeveless Ballet Leotards Spandex Bodysuits Workout Leotards For Male Dance
$166.97-33%

yizyif
Sparkly Sequins Ballet Leotards for Girls Sleeveless Cutouts Back Strappy Waist Gymnastics Leotards Ballet Dance costume Kids
$17.67-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Strange, rare and weird fetishes
(29 Jun 2017, 21:15 )Like Ra Wrote: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10124  😁

I always found that one to be quite paradoxical in nature. On one hand to simply draw a line where you think is too much is a necessary boundary and rule for bdsm, on the other hand you are also on someone else's disgusting list making jdugement fairly hypocritical.

Best way to resolve it is to just accept that as people we have different limits and that as long as it is consensual and legal it is fine, however I just don't want to see it.
(27 Aug 2020, 19:52 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: Ok, I have a few weird sub category fetishes. I guess the common factor they share revolves around orgasm/pleasure denial & edging;

- Pleasure denial in context of my main fetish source; Lycra swimsuits; by way of destruction of these swimsuits or being threatened with the destruction of them.
Especially when my wife teases me in bed while I'm wearing a onepiece and she then whispers in my ear "No more silky swimsuit sex for you! I will rip your smooth shiny swimsuits into tiny little pieces. Last chance to cum!".

- The next one is morally ambiguous? Or perhaps just plain wrong....
Anyway, it's a clitorectomy fetish. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely oppose real female circumcision, but as a fantasy I find it highly compelling especially when forced on adults.
The actual cutting perhaps not so much, but the resulting sexual frustration of a clitless woman is a hot fantasy concept to me.
Perhaps this indirectly ties into another fetish of mine;

- Satin & Lycra Hijab / head scarfs.

Ngl that just sounds like an odd chastity concept. 

Some want latex nuns, you can have your lycra head scarfs.
Remember everyone, don't discriminate, dominate instead.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Serious Troubles caused by your fetishes MIWSTIUS 32 3,560 23 Apr 2024, 16:21
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Why do we have fetishes? Kinks? Traits? Like Ra 54 17,045 29 Oct 2023, 12:15
Last Post: VulpineFoxs
What to do with fetishes? Like Ra 18 4,475 20 Apr 2021, 00:07
Last Post: Like Ra
Cheap fetishes Tinker D 7 1,542 02 Mar 2020, 20:14
Fetishes in society Vacbedbound 2 2,287 16 Nov 2019, 02:51

Contributors: Anne (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Bumble87 (2) , essanym (1) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (9) , ltxrob (1) , madboyevil (3) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , rubriccharm (2) , steve6322 (1) , Strappado (1) , TiedTight (2) , Tinker D (4)