Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Custom 15Cm High Heel Boots Crotch Thigh High 75Cm/115Cm Extra Long Crossdressers Boot Fetish Women Shoe Multi Colors
$280.72-29%

bondage leotard
Sexy Female Bodysuit Shiny Faux Leather Leotards Body Shaper Corset Jumpsuit Stockings Bondage Lingerie High Elastic Garter Set
$12.17

Bitysie
Bitysie 2020 T-Shaped One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Suit Skin Fabric
$246.48

lip plump
Handaiyan Lip Gloss Sexy Plump Glitter Crystal Jelly Red Nude Lipstick Liquid Waterproof Moisturize Oil Lipgloss Makeup
$19.96-49%

shiny stockings
Large Size Patent Leather Stockings Oil Shiny Thigh High Latex Stockings Women Night Club Party Lingerie Over Knee Skinny Socks
$10.07-40%

anime bdsm
Womens Retro Anime Lingerie Girl In Bondage Bdsm Black T-Shirt M-3Xl Style Round Tee Shirt
$112.11

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Shiny Tube Bodysuit Elastic One Piece Thong Candy Color Sexy Tights Bandage Satin Shaper Leotard Short
$26.24-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

So this is how the UK ends.
Not about the UK.

But over here, the mood is, why are we taking in all of these people from the east, when can't even help the people here in this country.
I have people asking me for work every day.
I hate to say no, but I have no work to give out.
So, here is the plan that my government is doing.
1: create a welfare state
2: give the welfare people money, phones, health care
3: give them a reasion to stay on welfare
4: give them the right to vote
5: spread the word, vote for us, not them.
6: the other party, wants Durty air, Durty water, and.....
DEPORT EVERY BODY.
So if you want all the free stuff and stay on welfare,
VOTE FOR US.

Says I, the dumb f**k that knows nothing.

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (3) , Like Ra (5) , ltxrob (4) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (7)