Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2024 Fashion New Cute Girl Bow Tie Hairball Sexy See-Through Mesh Erotic Lingerie Two-Piece Set Onlyfans
$32.51-54%

tusk chastity
BLACKOUT 2023 NEW TUSK Design Removable Slide Cap Male Chastity Device Humanized Cock Cage 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$24.07

ultra shimmery tights
Women Oil Shiny Sheer Footed Tights 20D Shaping Silky Stockings High Waist Pantyhose Ultra Shimmery Stretchy Skinny Sock
$5.87

manyjoy
BDSM Faux Leather Mummy Sleeping Bag Full Body Binder Bondage Sleep Sack Jacket Roleplay Restraints Adult Sex Product
$54.05-30%

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

otouch
OTOUCH Egg Masturbator Men Sex Toys Male Masturbators Sleeve Stroker Adult Toy For Men's Masturbation Orgasm Pleasure
$124.85

high waist faux leather
High Elastic Spandex 8% Leggings Not Crack Slim Warm Winter Leggings Fleece Trousers Women's Fashion PU Leather Pants
$10.21

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Smart enema
I've installed the electroshock controlling app, and I discovered, that the app can control a "smart enema":

Screenshot_20240502_093325.jpg   

A quick search did not being any results. Has anybody heard of such thing?
The company is called Yiciyuan, but I can't find their site.

Screenshot_20240502_095041.jpg   
(02 May 2024, 08:51 )Like Ra Wrote: The company is called Yiciyuan, but I can't find their site.

Automatic enema enema machine electric anus can be filled with water and can be vacuumed anal cleaning syringe
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DkEFXAX
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006732015221.html
Whoa... Expensive! And no information, no instructions.... But .... so tempting ....

Thanks much!!!!
(02 May 2024, 14:50 )Like Ra Wrote: Whoa... Expensive! And no information, no instructions.... But .... so tempting .... 

Thanks much!!!!

Say what?!

Screenshot 2024-05-02 152511.png     

Smart Sausage machine?????  Rofl2

Sky Blue? Only if it's midnight on a moonless night! 

If 4 people have purchased this 'thing' then there may be a chance of someone confessing to it's performance, or not. 

But I am left wondering who it was who sat eating their morning toast and mid-sip of coffee thought "I've a brilliant idea, I'll design, build and sell a automatic enema machine, this time next year I'll be a millionaire!"  

Go on @Like Ra, buy one, you know you want to.....  😁

MJ
Interesting. Maybe I’ll get one and tear it apart.
(02 May 2024, 15:46 )Tinker D Wrote: Interesting. Maybe I’ll get one and tear it apart.

My bet is that inside you will find the same electronics like in any generic app-controlled remote vibrator, only with the controller being connected to a cheap aquarium pump instead of a vibrating motor.
I wonder how the water flow works. According to the app, the device measures the internal pressure. But does it have a pump to push water inside? Does it have only an electronic valve and the water pressure comes from the enema bag? Does it simply flush the water out, or ... ?

Just asked the support team for the manual.
(02 May 2024, 15:33 )madjack Wrote: Smart Sausage machine?????  [Image: rofl2.gif]

Ha! Guess what? Have a look: eBay: commercial electric enema machine stainless steel - Who could have thought....
(02 May 2024, 17:13 )Like Ra Wrote: I wonder how the water flow works. According to the app, the device measures the internal pressure. But does it have a pump to push water inside? Does it have only an electronic valve and the water pressure comes from the enema bag? Does it simply flush the water out, or ... ?

Just asked the support team for the manual.

Also, what keeps the nozzle in place? Because, if the pressure gets too much, then wouldn’t a very messy Blowout occur??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Liquidating poop by enema or anal wash? Lancer 24 1,332 03 Jan 2023, 17:16
Last Post: Vixien
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,773 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1
Robotic enema Buttplug Tinker D 8 6,354 11 Mar 2016, 15:36
Last Post: Tinker D
Inverted enema Like Ra 13 24,264 16 Sep 2015, 22:51
Last Post: Like Ra
Enema for beginners? madscientist 1 3,207 16 Sep 2015, 22:37
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: brandynette (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (10) , madjack (4) , Pseudo_Sissy (2) , Tinker D (2)