Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil shiny bodycon
Oil Shiny Glossy Tank Tops for Women Female Summer Sexy U Neck Sleeveless Bodycon Crop Top Casual Sport Fitness Yoga Tight Vest
$4.66-27%

time lock bondage
Smart Time Lock LCD Display Electronic Timer Switch USB Rechargeable Timer Padlock Travel Electronic Timer-Qing
$25.02-34%

anal balls
Anal Toys for couples Glass Anal Beads Vaginal Balls Anal Plug Butt Sex Toy Sex Products Vagina Kegel Balls
$2.99-3%

leg binder
Operating Bed Accessories Load Binder Slider Leg Arm Support Card Waist Shoulder
$19.36

penis pump
Premium Penis Pump Accessory Set - Silicone Ring Exercise Device - Fits All Sizes with Sealing Slot Replacement & Parts for Pump
$2.50-1%

leather pencil skirt
Liooil Women Faux Leather Slit Pencil Office Skirt Autumn New Spring Streetwear High Waist Black Brown Sexy Bodycon Midi Skirts
$20.38-39%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Hot Sale 1D Ultra-thin & Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch Stockings Collants
$6.01-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Skin care
Is this the right thread for skin care routines? No matter what I try my skin feels like that of a 1.000 year old pachyderm, so rough to the touch and no color.

I'm using a pumice stone twice a week and applying body cream daily. It got rid of strawberry skin and razor burns due to close shaving, but other than that I feel my skin is very rough. Then when I wear pantyhose, it only hides some imperfections, and I am of the idea that the main goal of wearing pantyhose is to enhance the look of one's legs not just hiding bad skin.

Any help would be very welcome.
(14 Jan 2024, 07:53 )PurpleVibes Wrote: Is this the right thread for skin care routines?
Now it is 😉
If you find out, let us know.
My legs, as sexy as they are are drying out. Comes with old age I guess.
(15 Jan 2024, 00:31 )Tinker D Wrote: If you find out, let us know.
😱

(15 Jan 2024, 00:31 )Tinker D Wrote: Comes with old age I guess.
Tell me about it. I have some horrible stretch marks in my hip area.
As of a general recommendation, look for oils (I prefer oil mixes) containing retinoids, and creams containing Centella asiatica. You can also try Centella supplements. The rest is usual: niacinamide, hyaluronic acid.

But, of course, giving such recommendations blindly is dangerous, and I can base my opinion only on my own experience (and some scientific articles).
(16 Jan 2024, 13:08 )Like Ra Wrote: Centella asiatica

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3116297/

Quote:Pharmacological Review on Centella asiatica: A Potential Herbal Cure-all

Abstract

In recent times, focus on plant research has increased all over the world. Centella asiatica is an important medicinal herb that is widely used in the orient and is becoming popular in the West. Triterpenoid, saponins, the primary constituents of Centella asiatica are manly believed to be responsible for its wide therapeutic actions. Apart from wound healing, the herb is recommended for the treatment of various skin conditions such as leprosy, lupus, varicose ulcers, eczema, psoriasis, diarrhoea, fever, amenorrhea, diseases of the female genitourinary tract and also for relieving anxiety and improving cognition. The present review attempts to provide comprehensive information on pharmacology, mechanisms of action, various preclinical and clinical studies, safety precautions and current research prospects of the herb. At the same time, studies to evaluate the likelihood of interactions with drugs and herbs on simultaneous use, which is imperative for optimal and safe utilization of the herb, are discussed.
(16 Jan 2024, 13:08 )Like Ra Wrote: Centella asiatica
Thank you!

More often than not I get referred to a dermatologist (and for good reason 😉), but I just wish there were some sort of off-the-shelf product that kickstarts my skin care journey. I know these kind of products have a very low percent of 'active ingredients' so the results are small and only achievable long-term, which I'm okay with.
What really helped my skin to look & feel much better is this oil:

IMG-20240117-WA0000.jpg     IMG-20240117-WA0001.jpg   

Quote:RETIN-OIL.
PRO-REPAIR
BODY OIL
FOR SCARS
STRETCH MARKS
AND DAILY CARE

RETIN-OIL

Highly concentrated dry body oil combines a next-generation anti-ageing retinoid complex (1%), vitamins C and E skin-enhancing Amazonian oils and deep-sea red algae to target scars, stretch marks, cellulite dehydrated areas, surface irregularities and discoloration.

Directions: Apply daily on body areas. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to our website for an in-depth guide to patch testing. Keep out of reach of children.

www.chemistrybrand.com
🤩 Thank you! I just looked for it online and it's available at a local store, yay.
(17 Jan 2024, 09:37 )PurpleVibes Wrote: it's available at a local store, yay.
Wow! I bought the last 3 in a discount outlet in Germany, and looks like they are not produced anymore. Since then, they changed the company name twice. We buy a lot of stuff from them directly, but they do not have such oil.

They are called http://deciem.com now, but online shopping is allowed at https://theordinary.com

Contributors: Like Ra (10) , PurpleVibes (9) , Tinker D (2)