Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

msemis
Mens Nightclub Sheer Mesh Muscle Crop Tops Zipper Back Elastic Strappy Criss Cross Vest Tops Sleeveless Rave Festival Costume
$6.57-31%

sexy
Fashion Women Seamless Bra Victoria Sexy Brassiere Push Up Underwear Female Letter Rhinestone Brands Lingerie Bras For Woman
$24.50-50%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Women Pantyhose Open Crotch Long Sleeve Shaping Bodystockings Shiny Glossy Oil Stockings Coverall Sexy Lingerie Tights
$13.66

ultra shimmery tights
Women Ultra thin See-thruogh Oily Shine Shimmery Sheer Pantyhose Open/Closed Crotch Back Line Stockings Legging Tights Nightclub
$70.18

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 75Cm White Patent Crotch Thigh Women Boots Streched Fetish Super Long Boot Block Chunky High Heels Unisex Custom
$324.28-32%

zippidy
Evening Black Velvet Silver Rhinestones Big Train Dress Sexy Crystals Outfit Nightclub Birthday Party Collections heirongcha
$131.89-20%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$7.85

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
A small layout glitch on my iPhone 6, currently running  iOS 8.2
 image.jpg   
(15 Apr 2015, 08:02 )madjack Wrote: the 'view counter' isn't working
There is a so called: "Delayed counter update", but apparently it's not working. After I switched to "immediately update" the counter begins to increase from "1". Need to check how the "delayed" version works.
(15 Apr 2015, 10:15 )FagMan Wrote: A small layout glitch on my iPhone
This is a huge design flaw I've been trying to resolve since yesterday. It works as expected in desktop firefox, but it's screwed up in all mobile browsers and IE. Currently tweaking CSS and trying to understand how the new structure works...
(15 Apr 2015, 10:15 )FagMan Wrote: small layout glitch on my iPhone 6
OK, this one is fixed 😉
A new bug as of today - the "View New Posts" and "View Today's Posts" no longer work. The browser address changes to http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/search....s&sid=0494... (a long random string that's different each time), but the page is entirely blank. Out of curiosity, I also checked the Buddy List link, and that now does nothing (the link shows the same page it's on currently, but it doesn't perform any action at all when clicked). Using Firefox 37.0.1 on OSX.
Looks like it was the plugin that should show the amount of new posts per thread. Disabled.
Those who could not register - please try again. I have replaced the broken MyBB image verification with the Google one. Tested - works 😉
To be solved/fixed:

o- AutoMedia still does not work - YouTube links are not automatically recognized.
o- No additional smilies can be chosen
o- No images in the "post icon" section of the Editor (probably not needed....)
o- Empty Forum and Date fields in the "Latest threads" (works fine in Portal)
The result of the performance and design tuning efforts (by http://gtmetrix.com 😉 )

gtmetrics-20150417.png   
I can't see the 'liked by ' tags now?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,086 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,124 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,779 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,136 11 Sep 2006, 00:04