Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Women Mesh Swimsuits Thongs And G Strings Transparent Swimwear Mini Micro Bikini Panties Tanga Erotic Lingerie Bathingsuits
$14.23

app electric shock
APP Remote Electric Shock Anal Vibrators Sex Toys For Men Prostate Massager Cock Ring Butt Plug Dildo Vibrators For Adult 18
$24.18-50%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Leopard Lingerie With Stocking Cut Out Bra Sensual Brief Sets 4-Piece See Through Lace Fancy Underwear Garter Intimate
$16.29

remote app vibrator
APP Remote Control Anal Vibrator Bluetooth Butt Plug Men Prostate Massager Female Vagina Massager Dildos Erotic Sex Toys for Men
$9.70

crossdress anime
Anime Game Cosplay Accessories Fake Boobs False Breast Forms Crossdresser Realistic Shemale Boobs Silicone Adhesive Bra
$68.97-29%

manyjoy
Silicone Open Mouth Gag Lips Head Strap O-Ring Ball Restraints Plug Insert BDSM Adult Games Sex Products for Women Gay
$6.73

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Adult Black Unitard Long Sleeve Mock Neck Ballet Women Jumpsuit Spandex One Piece Dance Wear for Men Zentai Costumes
$32.55-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sissy University - Online game with Various Fetishes
Hello everyone,
I made a kinky online game, which features various fetishes such as as anal, oral, chastity, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, latex, bondage, feminization, exhibitionism, sex slavery and almost anything you can think of.
It's called Sissy University but don't let the name fool you. At its current state the main focus is far from the sissy spectrum as the player has the freedom to choose what content to go through in the form of classes, clubs, partners and different punishments.

The basic idea is that you choose a major depending on your kinks and join classes and clubs in order to graduate. The game requires you to perform tasks in real life and can be considered as a sex trainer/dom-master. Active commitment is between 10 and 60 minutes a day.

The whole thing is completely free and anonymous with all data stored locally. No trackers or ads.

sissy-university2-optimized.jpg   

And here's a link to the thing itself:
https://sissy-university.com/

I hope you enjoy it!
Start the timers, forget about it, get some points, start two more timers, click random buttons, I don't get the point, to be honest, besides some cool pictures, practice in programming, and feeding the egregor πŸ˜‰ Can be fun for young teenagers, though πŸ˜‹

Oh, yes, I like the pics (didn't I say that aeady? 😁 )
But it is a start.
Who knows, a lot of games start small and simple.
Let’s see where this goes.

Now, to poke a hole in your bubble.
Are these your pictures ?
(02 Jul 2019, 14:47 )Tinker D Wrote: Are these your pictures ?
Even if not, they are still good 😁
(02 Jul 2019, 00:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Start the timers, forget about it, get some points, start two more timers, click random buttons, I don't get the point, to be honest, besides some cool pictures, practice in programming, and feeding the egregor πŸ˜‰ Can be fun for young teenagers, though πŸ˜‹
Oh, yes, I like the pics (didn't I say that aeady? 😁 )

The point is to progress through classes and graduate. It's generally aimed at beginners wanting to improve their skills.
You can consider it an encouragement system for doing sexy stuff.
Of course it can't monitor you like a real master/mistress would.
I think it would be a good idea to add some randomization to the process, including various combinations, ordeals and times.
I'm working on another project that will have that πŸ˜‰
Hopefully it'll be ready in am month or two.
Thank you for this site - I think it's great! If I were single, I'd really throw myself into this. I like how everything's available to view so you can see the lot 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Serious Troubles caused by your fetishes MIWSTIUS 32 3,539 23 Apr 2024, 16:21
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Why do we have fetishes? Kinks? Traits? Like Ra 54 17,043 29 Oct 2023, 12:15
Last Post: VulpineFoxs
Strange, rare and weird fetishes Like Ra 31 14,023 18 May 2022, 05:57
Last Post: Lancer
What to do with fetishes? Like Ra 18 4,472 20 Apr 2021, 00:07
Last Post: Like Ra
Cheap fetishes Tinker D 7 1,542 02 Mar 2020, 20:14
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , mayatrap (3) , rubriccharm (1) , Tinker D (1)