Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mirabelle
2024 MIRABELLE Sexy Lingerie Set Sexy Mesh Comfortable Metal Chain 4-Piece Set Transparent Dress Fancy Garter Belt Exotic Set
$27.42-50%

sexy
FallSweet Push Up Bra for Women Lace Underwire Brassiere Sexy Plus Size Lingerie
$28.77-50%

latex catsuit
Erotic Sexy Latex Bondage Bodysuit Sexi Teddy Lingerie Women Breast Exposing Jumpsuit Clothes Leather Catsuit Dress for Sex
$9.34

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

shiny pantyhose
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Oil Shiny Cuban Heel Back Seam Pantyhose Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights Party Hosiery
$6.33

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Knee High Boots Platform Faux Leather Chunky High Heels Tall Boots Ladies Handmade Shoes Woman Big Size 33 41 43
$128.31-38%

electro stimulation device
20pcs Electrodes for Electric Masajeador Therapy Tens Healthy Electrode Pads Electro Stimulation for Massage Device Body
$6.29-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Shiniez - masterful artiest and storyteller
Just occasionally you come across something that is so amazing that you can hardly believe it.

I must give Frechdachs the credit for alerting me to this artist and I am soooo glad he did.

The artist is called 'Shiniez' and his work is posted here:

Shiniez

For me this is everything I love about life and fetish: beautifully crafted story, wonderful characters, delightfully wicked scenes, humour, romance (I’m a real softy at heart) and just awesome artwork.

There’s bondage, selfbondage (go and find it), sex, lesbians, couples, latex, heels, nylons …the list goes on and on

I love it and hope some of you will too.

Enjoy

MJ
incredible work indeed! Thanks for sharing.

Contributors: madjack (1) , tvkarencrc (1)