Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Bitysie
BITYSIE 2022 Long Sleeve Enamel Japaness Women One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Zipper Surfing Suit Belt Bath High Neck Diving Suit
$349.69

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Stretchy Tank Unitards For Practice Adults Spandex Nylon Dance Unitards Fancy Gymnastics Costumes Training Girls
$32.65-35%

latex pencil skirt
Women Bright Leather Comfort High Waist Mini Pencil Skirt Party Pu Latex Fabric Zip Bright Leather Skirt Skinny Sexy Club Skirt
$4.74-32%

wetlook
High Waist Fish Net Lady's Wetlook Net Socks Dance Love High Waist Hottie Size Plus Cosplay Nude Pantyhose Sheer High Quality
$17.56-11%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Chic Design Rivet Eyelet Female Belts Y2K Accessories Streetwear Waist Chain Punk Luxury Leather Belt Outfits
$27.71-50%

male chastity
Silicone Comfort Adjustable Delay Penis Ring Time Lasting Lock Sperm Rope Cock Ring Chastity Male Adult Products
$3.16

crossdress fetish latex
Women's None Shiny Flesh Spandex Zentai Nail Gloves Fetish Men's Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Nails Crossdresser
$31.45-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Selfbondage photos and videos
Excellent set! I had seen the first three, but not the final (climax 😉 ) one.

Great self bondage and interesting techniques - might use some of those ideas myself.

Where it may have been better (and this a very subjective opinion based upon my own desires) is that it was a little too easy to escape from and though it took nearly 20mins to get set, it was all over much too quickly.
A timer on the massager and some delay to the release would have made it very near perfect for me. 😁

Having said all that I do often put myself into simple bondage just for the thrill of it, so I will not criticise what was done.

All this self bondage is making me restless – I need another session soon!

MJ
Some more examples of good self bondage from the web:

v4DxG-S441-

and

zxbO9-S552-

I like Dee's style and some of the other uploads are even more interesting 😉

MJ
xtube embedding works now 😉
This video looks familiar. But posting it here just in case:

youtube.com/watch?v=yMfxU3FaNFE
Lovely!

As an aside I'd point out that rigid linked cuffs are dangerous, you can break both wrists if you fall forward with your hands in rigid cuffs in front of you. The UK police stopped using them after this happened a few times.
Delightful!

I'd once toyed with idea of rigid cuffs for SB, but was advised (through this forum) against it.

Love the video though

MJ
Suspension self-bondage. Quite dangerous I would say, look at the upper body rope - it's about to slide up.

uGZef_S225_
Ah yes - This one I have seen before

I believe it's from 'Bettyroped' aka 'J&B2' (on F###kr) - a couple who post some superb encasement bondage (of her) and occasional self bondage (of him).

The imagery is higly erotic, but I agree that the ropework is very suspect and that chest rope is scary! Imagine if it had slipped; up around the neck in an instant... Scare3

Also, if I'm being a bit critical, the bondage was too easy to escape from and didn't have the true element of helplessness I like. Mind you, if he'd dropped the hoist control.... EEEEKKK!

MJ
God I want to try that water bondage so bad 😟

Time to dip into my fantasy world again.
Selfbondage in heavy clothes:

xtube - 41oRH_G633_

Yellow swimsuit and suspension:

xtube - fGlGG-S816-