Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

thierry bondage
Thierry Wrist Ankle to Anal Plug Bondage set Adult Games SM Sex Toys Trainer For Women Man Anal Buttplug Fetish Crystal Plug
$18.08-1%

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Seamless Bras for Women Red Black Push Up Brassiere B C Cup Ultra-Thin Bralette Wireless Soft Breathable Bra
$53.14

negative chastity
FRKO Metal Negative Pussy Elastic Nylon Belt Penis Chastity Cage Device BDSM Bondage Restraint Sex Toys For Men Sissy Boys 18+
$45.74-51%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.25

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Regular V Shape Leather Legging Red Fitness Slim Skinny Leggings Tight Street Cool Leather Leggings
$42.34

penis
Crystal Glass Dildos Masturbator Realistic Dildo Penis Female Large G-spot Anal Toys Butt Plug Adult Sex toys for Woman Girls
$14.48-3%

gothic lolita
Medieval Retro Gothic Black Lace Up Chain Bow Lolita Coat Long Sleeves Ruffle Classic Lolita Dress Halloween Cosplay Costume
$34.97-43%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Selfbondage photos and videos
Hm, I see nothing...?
It's upside down. And it's a little too dark.
But it is fun.
Like this, but would love to see how he tied himself and also how he got free

vimeo.com/155591844

Super intense

MJ
Same here. I would like to see a video of a crossdresser doing selfbondage.

I can never finish a good selfbondage tie without cuming before I finish the tie.
I'm in the youtube mode/mood today:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCi8pHw7E_A
Well, that was a good first 3.5 minuets. Then it went downhill when the steel handcuffs came off. Yea, I had a really good hardon till the cuffs came out.
Then I went limp.
This is a F###kr posting by 'Tight Rope'

https://www.flickr.com/photos/132142527@...otostream/

I'm convinced this is self-bondage and if correct then it's one of the best I've seen for some time

MJ
Saw a picture. Click on the play button.

File Not Found....

And it's gone. Bummer, it look like a good one.
(08 Apr 2016, 14:19 )Tinker D Wrote: Saw a picture. Click on the play button.

File Not Found....

And it's gone. Bummer, it look like a good one.

Odd, just tried it and works ok for me (through link and direct) - are you logged into F####r? Might need you to be signed in for it to work maybe?

MJ
If you are in flickr it works. That user has quite a lot of videos that look self bondage-y