Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

suspension bondage
PU Leather Hanging Suspension Hanger Swing Head Hood with D Ring Head Harness Restraints BDSM Bondage Adult Game Couples
$18.00-29%

anime fetish
S-4XL Erotic Bondage Leather Lingerie Wetlook Body Suit Fetish Women Latex DS Stage Catsuit cosplay Prisoner Bodysuit
$64.13-24%

shiny swimsuit
2024 New Shiny Love Metal Halter Mini Pink Bikini Female Swimsuit Women Swimwear Heart Ring Deco Bather Bathing Suit Swim
$90.94-19%

crossdresser silicone mask
(B95) Customized Lifesize Mask Crossdressing with Backshell Silicone Anime Kigurumi Mask Cosplay
$966.78-10%

latex catsuit
Women Faux Leather Catsuit PVC Latex Bodysuit Shiny Open Crotch Jumpsuits Stretch body Erotic costumes
$139.15-29%

bondage device
BDSM PU Leather Male Chastity Cage Belt Device Pants Underwear Lock Penis Rings Bondage Erotic Sex Toys for Men Adults Games
$153.27

hentai
Dress-Up Darling Kitagawa Marin Figure Hentai Kawaii Uniform Anime Figures Sexy Figurine Doll PVC Collection Model Toys Gifts
$9.67-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self mummification + warning
I want a machine like that though.
Who wouldn't? But still... How to get out?
Just stand up like she did.
(26 Feb 2020, 22:40 )JackWong25 Wrote: Just stand up like she did.
The first video 😊
(26 Feb 2020, 23:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Feb 2020, 22:40 )JackWong25 Wrote: Just stand up like she did.
The first video 😊
In that case........ magic. I enjoy how all of us are adding our kinky touches to it like asking why there was no gag or vibrator. Opportunity wasted.
(26 Feb 2020, 22:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Who wouldn't? But still... How to get out?
I imagine if you were to wiggle around enough it would slowly stretch the shrink wrap enough to start clawing at it with your nails and slowly work your way out. It would be a challenge mind!
And sweating makes it easier. BTW, the arms should be behind her back.
(26 Feb 2020, 22:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Who wouldn't? But still... How to get out?

I thought about that and came up with a solution though I suspect the young lady in the video has to rely on someone else to cut her out.

If I had that machine, I would add a stepper motor and a 6ft. lead screw to the underside of the bench that she's laying on.  The lead screw would move a small razor blade when activated that would cut the plastic wrap and return to it's home position.  Considering what they've built, this addition would actually be quite simple to add to their existing system.