Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
SPEERISE Women Shiny Metallic Unitard Long Sleeve Mock Neck Ballet Jumpsuits One Piece Turtleneck Dance wear Men Zentai Costumes
$30.10-28%

high waist faux leather
ZANZEA Women PU Leather Midi Skirts Fashion High Waist Long Jupes Holiday Sold Pleated Silm Faldas Vintage Slit Hem Skirts Femme
$27.01-39%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken CRYSTAL Diamond High Heels Women Sandals Sexy Ankle Cross Strap Lace-Up Square Toe Party Dress Female Shoes
$48.22-50%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-19%

realistic mask kigurumi
(A2) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-10%

2023 chastity
BLACKOUT 2023 NEW TUSK Design Removable Slide Cap Male Chastity Device Humanized Cock Cage 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$23.78

electro anal
18+ Adults Electro Shock Penis Ring Electric Cock Cage Urethra Pulse Anal Butt Plug Estim Nipple Sucker Clamps Adults Sex Toys
$2.57

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self bondage spread eagle on the bed - gone wrong
 PXL_20220820_064257537_exported_278874.jpg   

So I just finished a self bondage session aeady eagle on my bed. However there were multiple things that went wrong for me, but thankfully I was able to get out safely and wasn't stuck more than maybe an additional 5 minutes than what was planned

So I started off by completely encasing my head in microfoam tape, with a pair of panties in my mouth to gag me. This also acts as a blindfold. However, my first mistake was that I very tightly wrapped a few loops of the microfoam tape underneath my chin and over the top of my head BEFORE I stuffed anything in my mouth. My thought was that this would make things more interesting by forcing my jaw shut. However with a pair of panties in my mouth keeping my jaw somewhat open, but the tape trying to force my jaw to be completely shut (microfoam tape is very elastic), the pressure was immense and I discovered 5 or 10 minutes after my spread eagle had begun that my jaw could not handle that. 

Fortunately my bed is only a twin, not very wide, (that and the rope on my wrists had a little bit of slack and wasn't pulled to the very corner) so I was able to barely reach my head with my hands to pull off all of the microfoam tape to relieve the pressure of my jaw, and regain my vision.

PXL_20220820_064257537_exported_1040806.jpg   

At this point I am no longer gagged or blindfolded, and I wait for my ice release to happen (one of my wrists is secured with rope tied to a sock with ice in it that is through an O-ring.

At one point when I tried tugging to see if the ice has melted enough, I feel it pull through - but then something gets caught and for some reason my one wrist still is not free - but it does have a bit more slack than before. 

The problem - the rope that was around my wrist and tied to the sock was actually much longer than it needed to be, and had excess hanging down on the other side of the tie, in a loop. See picture - 

PXL_20220820_080833464.jpg   

I discovered after that this excess loop got caught on the bedframe, which is why even though the ice had melted enough to release, I was still stuck, but with a little bit more slack on that wrist.

Initially it did not seem as if the extra bit of slack I had gained was enough to make a difference, but I was actually able to partially untie the rope from the sock which gave me a bit more slack, enough that I could pull that wrist along the back side of the bed close enough to my other wrist that I could take the rope off my wrist. And so I was free.

The last thing that went wrong is that I had my phone setup to record the whole thing, but it slowly slipped and by the end of the session the bed was only half in-frame.

PXL_20220820_064257537_exported_1829318.jpg   

Thankfully I was able to deal with the problems that came up and I now am more aware of a couple more mistakes not to make.
Wow, fortunately, everything gone well, but this is always a good reminder not to improvise too much (the microfoam before the gag) and that a backup is always nice because it get’s not much to get unpurposefully stuck.
Nice shoes!!!! 😋
Yes, very nice.
Kind of reminds me of an experiment I tried using a couch and my tool box.
I called it a toolbox self bondage. Yea, it didn’t go as well as I wanted it to.
First the setup. My tool box, weighs in at about 30 pounds. Second, a nice long 7 foot couch with arm rests. A single or twin bed would also work.
I didn’t do the spread eagle, although I don’t know why when there are more interesting positions to play with.
Mine was as simple as it sounds. With the standard bits of buzzing toys.
I was wearing my school uniform at the time so the first thing was to tape a pair of vibrating eggs older my pure white panties. Because of my uniform, there wasn’t much I could do with my breasts. But the eggs were enough…. Really.
I took a long length of rope and tied each end to the feet of the couch. Just one end, mind you. The two ends were connected to a pair of real leather ankle cuffs. In a bed, that could be the lower part of a spread eagle. But not on a couch. So, with my ankles tied together, the lower ropes tied, my legs aren’t going anywhere. Then the ropes above and below the knees. Another coil of rope around my waist and down around my thighs. I did this in a way so the thigh ropes couldn’t slip down. Believe me, they do. No mater how tight you make them.
Not the breasts ropes. Four coils over the top and four under the breasts. Then over the shoulders to make the classic V in the front.
My tool box sits at the other end of the couch and has the classic ring device, except that I added an extra loop through the rings. The chinch noose will closed the wrist cuff nice and tight.
A nice rubber ball gag covered with Lycra fabric tied in the back, over the gag and nose will hold everything in place.
Time to set the timer for the eggs and place my hands in the leather cuffs and pull on the ring device as tight as you like or want.
About ten minutes, the eggs switched one and instantly, I came. Made one hell of a mess. And the eggs just kept on vibrating away with not a care in the world of to me.
After about an hour, the eggs stop. Thank god for cheap batteries.

Getting out was very difficult. I had to work the heavy tool box to the edge of the couch and then roll myself off. Good idea except that my ankles wouldn’t roll off.
But the wrist ropes got enough slack that I could free myself and get cleaned up.

All in all, the whole thing lasted 2 and half hours. And I was weak and sore.
But it was fun.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Electro Magnet Spread eagle with streched arms and Estim torture. Vacbedbound 34 12,911 13 Nov 2021, 06:02
Last Post: Lancer
Vacuum bed self-bondage with Venus pump Vacbedbound 33 20,663 18 Jan 2021, 02:25
Last Post: Like Ra
Vertical spread eagle farao 7 5,294 05 Jan 2018, 22:04
Last Post: farao
Horizontal spread eagle farao 5 5,225 05 Jan 2018, 21:58
Last Post: farao
Standing Spread Eagle vanessa_fetish 22 47,509 16 Dec 2016, 02:32
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , no smile (1) , Peeklemeekle (1) , Tinker D (2)