Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage corset
Women Body Chain Rave Festival Cage Bra Bondage Crop Top Lingerie Elastic Harness Hollow Harajuku Body Harness Cage
$16.43-39%

stainless steel cock
Stainless Steel Penis Ring Sex Toys for Men Round Cock Rings Sex Metal Penis Ring Casing Bound Scrotum Cock Ring Sex Toy for Men
$1.78-52%

sexy
Men High Elastic Low Waist Pencil Pants Sexy Hollow Out Leggings Open Crotch Solid Color Long Pants Gym Leggings Tight Underwear
$57.45

transparent dress
Fashion Show Sequins Fringes Short Dress Latin Dance Bar Show Transparent Outfit Evening Prom Party High Collar Dress
$49.61-27%

transparent dress
Black transparent blue 3D butterfly flower lace mesh fabric transparent wedding dress designer fabric
$6.29-7%

ikoky
Stainless Steel Prostate Stimulation Anal Beads Metal Butt Plug Adult Products S/M/L Anal Plug Sex Toys For Women Anus Dilation
$11.80-30%

zlatameer
Latex Men Catcuit With Nipple Zips Army Green Natural Rubber Short Legs Clothes Front Zipper Custom Made Jumpsuit S-LCM132
$130.44-16%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage pictures
Hi everyone! Super cool to find a community into selfbondage on here. This is my first post and I thought I'd share some of my recent self-ties with you all

20230925_134649811.jpg   
Very welcome aboard @siae! Great photos and very neat ropework! Any details/hints how you did that?
Oh my word, that's lovely.  Absolutely beautiful work.

At a guess, that thin stick looks like some sort of release device.

I don't suppose you made a video?

Though for me, it might not be more than informational, since I'm carrying around more than half a century's worth of arthritis damage.  😟

And from the looks of that, you'd need to be as limber as one of my cats to build it.
(25 Sep 2023, 10:05 )Penguin Wrote: At a guess, that thin stick looks like some sort of release device.
I think, it's a tightening device, which, if used in reverse, can become the release one 😉

(25 Sep 2023, 10:05 )Penguin Wrote: you'd need to be as limber as one of my cats to build it.
From what I understand, the "Japanese box tie" does not put much strain on the joints - it's supposed to be the most comfortable (yet, vulnerability and helpless inducing) bondage method.
(25 Sep 2023, 13:32 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Sep 2023, 10:05 )Penguin Wrote: you'd need to be as limber as one of my cats to build it.
From what I understand, the "Japanese box tie" does not put much strain on the joints - it's supposed to be the most comfortable (yet, vulnerability and helpless inducing) bondage method.

Wasn't really referring to stress from the bondage, which I'd expect to be minimal just as you suggested, but rather stress incurred to accomplish the bondage.

Another member mentioned a self-bondage box-tie method and actually linked to a "how-to" video on boundhub, here, several months ago.

I found it informative, but sadly, only in the abstract, since I don't think I'd have been able to get my hands where they'd need to be to construct that tie for at least a double decade.

I was reasonably sure I'd be in fairly deep shit by this point, back when I was a high school kid experiencing joint pain without any apparent root cause.  Since my mom was aeady going through hell due to her arthritis.

As things are, I'm a bit surprised to find myself as mobile as I am.  Ibuprofen and muscle relaxants do wonders, especially those last, since so much of the really severe pain is due to muscle cramping.

But I certainly don't have the range of motion I did in my 30s.
Actually, these threads can be merged, since they are related to the DIY boxtie: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1861
(25 Sep 2023, 09:12 )Like Ra Wrote: Very welcome aboard @siae! Great photos and very neat ropework! Any details/hints how you did that?

Thank you! So I used two 10-meter ropes for the ties shown in my picture. For a box tie I'd use the first rope to do the upper and lower wraps around my chest (at this stage they are fairly loose and I can take them off easily if I wanted). Then I'd use the second rope to secure the upper chest wraps first (making a pentagram shape for example) and then cinch the lower chest wraps. At this stage, the upper and lower chest wraps are properly tightened. With the remaining length of rope, I prepare a self-tightening loop/knot (if I insert one of my wrists into this loop and pull on the rope ends, the loop comes undone). I then insert a chopstick into the knot in a certain way that stops the loop coming undone. Thats the setup completed. For the last step, I wrap the remaining rope around my wrists behind me until I run out, then I slip one of my wrists into the loop I prepared earlier, and with a slight pull of both my wrists downwards the wrist ropes tighten.

That's how I'd do my box ties usually, but for the karada box tie, it's slightly different. I use the first rope to do the knots for the diamonds and then do two lower wraps. The second rope is then used similarly to how I use the second rope for my regular box tie, but instead of fully wrapping around the chest I'd only wrap halfway through and reverse to make the diamonds in front.  

So there's still quite a lot more going on with the ropes I haven't gotten into, especially with how I pass the ropes behind me around the anchor point (the chunk of ropes behind me). A lot of reverse tension is needed to balance the anchor point so it doesn't shift around and cause one side of the box tie to become looser/tighter than the other. Anyways, I hope all I've mentioned so far gives you a rough idea of how it's done!
Very nice tie you got there.
So you’re using 2 10-meter ropes, not one.
I was wondering about that.
As for cramps and arthritis, I hear you and feel for you as I too have arthritis and suffer from cramps.

Anyway, welcome to our little group.

When you get a chance, check our thread on Nancy ultra tight self bondage.
I think you’ll like it.
Ah, and I love the hair-style!
(25 Sep 2023, 10:05 )Penguin Wrote: Oh my word, that's lovely.  Absolutely beautiful work.

At a guess, that thin stick looks like some sort of release device.

I don't suppose you made a video?

Though for me, it might not be more than informational, since I'm carrying around more than half a century's worth of arthritis damage.  😟

And from the looks of that, you'd need to be as limber as one of my cats to build it.

Thanks! And yes, the thin stick is actually a chopstick I use as my release device. To free my wrists, I'd pull the chopstick out and then pull on the rope ends. This loosens the wrist tie and with some movement of both my arms, I can get out of it pretty quickly. It doesn't always work perfectly though, I have gotten myself stuck once and needed the help of a mirror to see what was going on with the wrist ropes. During another time, the wrist ropes tightened on one of my wrists and I had to struggle for a minute or two to free only one of my wrists before untying the other. 

So I've used this same release method for all my self-ties and I'd say it works 90% of the time, but I haven't made a video tutorial for it because that 10% gets me worried others may get into trouble. Perhaps someday I'll figure out every condition needed for it to be safe, but for now I have a video showing it in action: 
https://www.reddit.com/r/ropebondage/com...e_release/

And sorry to hear about your arthritis.. but yeah flexibility is definitely important I think. My ties require a lot of passing rope behind the back and doing reverse tension quite often.

Contributors: Anne (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (5) , no smile (1) , Penguin (2) , siae (9) , Tinker D (2)