Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
Sissy Slave Sissification Maid Baby Kinky Sissy Femboy T-Shirt Humor Funny Graphic Tee Tops Men Clothing Letters Printed Outfits
$66.55

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Nude Crocodile Patent Boots Women Pointed Toe High Heel Custom Wide Slim Fit Thigh Long Crotch Thigh High Boots 2020 New
$192.39-35%

zentai
Female Adults/Kids Halloween The Mummy Princess Ahmanet Cosplay Costume Women Girls Suit Zentai Superhero girl Bodysuit
$229.90

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

lifelike sex doll
realistic vagina for men Half Body Torso Silicone Sexy Dolls Realistic Vagina Pussy Big Fat Butt Ass Real Lifelike Sex Toys
$74.79-50%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Shiny Glossy Short Sleeve Bodycon Dress Mock Neck Mini Dresses Party Clubwear Sexy Wet Look Elastic Sheer Tights
$80.95-15%

yizyif
Womens Christmas Patent Leather Hooded Bodysuit with Belt Feather Trim Wet Look Front Zipper Sleeveless Leotard Xmas Jumpsuit
$200.91-43%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sailing rigging
From https://www.tumbex.com/ind247.tumblr/pos...g-for-self

Quote:Fun (and dangerous) sailing rigging for self bondage. When you place a ring or lock, etc on the tongues of the device it snap shut and requires dexterity to open. Best used for easy to escape scenarios or near impossible with mitts. An added safely feature is they can be opened under load.

Edit: Looks like they aren’t specific to sailing at all.  Wheeeee!

ezgif-7-68a7c13b1b8c.gif     tumblr_935b9008b88ed41880ebef9fe4994412_7bba0715_400.jpg     tumblr_c6bb95b889c00509dd72fdbaed0a5004_201f908c_400.jpg     tumblr_5c0ca11e5721747b25b572c2452c6d1b_41e00c88_400.jpg   

(first pic is animated)
Found the product:  https://www.kong.it/en/2-products/items/...frog-cable

Video demonstration: 

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LukSAGSmDlg

Only way to release it is to squeeze from both sides. Might be hard in certain situations. 😊
Wasn't sailing once described as 'Standing in a cold shower tearing up bank notes'?  😉

But seriously, I'm not sure how the 'Kong Frog' would be any more effective  in self-bondage than the bog-standard side-release buckle clips for webbing that are less than a tenth of the price.
Very interesting device. Might have to try a couple.

I generally use 'Panic snaps' which I this are intended for attaching a horse to a leading rein. The idea being they are secure under load, but you can release them one handed by pulling back on the securing ring and they spring open even under full load. (In fact they sell them in BDSM shops generally).

There's another nautical clasp called a swivel eye snap shackle. On these the hinged shackle secures with a sprung bolt, but there is an eylet/ring attached to the bolt, and by pulling on a cord attached to the ring, the shackle will release. In my opinion, a bit too fiddly for self bondage.
(24 Sep 2020, 22:31 )Will90MeeG Wrote: There's another nautical clasp called a swivel eye snap shackle. 

Yes... I used to use this device when powerkiting / buggy riding

the kites would generate so much power that arms alone would tire quite quickly so you would use a snap shackle to link the control bars to a harness.... but if it all went wrong you could dump the kite easily by triggering the snap shackle.

swivel-jaw-snap-shackles_1__5.jpg   

Contributors: Culmor (1) , helpless85 (2) , ltxrob (1) , Will90MeeG (1)