Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chaste bird
Chaste Bird Stainless Steel Sex toy Male Chastity Cage Ring R9
$7.59

voletex
Voletex Latex Catsuit Women Baby Pink Women Bare Legged Rubber Bodysuit Plus Size Bodice Zentai Suit
$107.69-7%

speerise
SPEERISE Women Shiny Metallic Unitard Long Sleeve Mock Neck Ballet Jumpsuits One Piece Turtleneck Dance wear Men Zentai Costumes
$30.10-28%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(B92) Customized Lifesize Mask Crossdressing with Backshell Silicone Anime Kigurumi Mask Cosplay
$966.78-10%

negative chastity
FRRK Inverted Cylinder Negative Male Chastity Cage Device with Catheter PU Harness Belt for Men BDSM Sex Toys Metal Penis Rings
$65.04-25%

shiny swimsuit
IASKY 2017 Shiny Sequins thong one piece swimsuit sexy high cut Backless swim suit for women Swimwear Bathing suit female
$22.97-29%

latex pencil skirt
Women's Glossy Latex Club Pole Dancing Performance Costume Invisible Zipper A-Line Miniskirts Flared Skirt
$164.12-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Rope ratchets and counterweights
Got my first set of rope ratchets yesterday and will hopefully be able do some testing tomorrow.

The underlying mechanic seems quite scary to me and prone to mishaps and miscalculations.
"Respect the ratchet" seems to be sound advice.

But of course the mind wanders and comes up with ways to use them in the most devilish way possible.

Has anyone here tried to use them with a small counterweight, so that every inch of slack you feed into the ratchet is immediately taken away? You can limit the extent of the continous pull by adjusting the length of the rope, so at one point the weight will hit the ground and no longer tighten every inch of rope it's receiving.

Definetly not trying that without a panic hook in reach no matter what.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Not with a rope ratchet, but I have done this sort with a set of diving weights.
The weights kept the ropes tight even after sitting on the floor.
You can also use weight lifting weights as well.
The nice thing about this setup, is that you can have an emergency pull string setup so if something starts to go wrong, one quick pull and the weights pop off the rope allowing you to get free.
I don’t think you can do that with a rope ratchet.
(18 Jul 2021, 14:44 )Tinker D Wrote: Not with a rope ratchet, but I have done this sort with a set of diving weights.
Something like this? https://www.likera.com/sb/tech/weight1.php
(18 Jul 2021, 01:55 )Bound Whore Wrote: Got my first set of rope ratchets yesterday and will hopefully be able do some testing tomorrow.

The underlying mechanic seems quite scary to me and prone to mishaps and miscalculations.
"Respect the ratchet" seems to be sound advice.

But of course the mind wanders and comes up with ways to use them in the most devilish way possible.

Has anyone here tried to use them with a small counterweight, so that every inch of slack you feed into the ratchet is immediately taken away? You can limit the extent of the continous pull by adjusting the length of the rope, so at one point the weight will hit the ground and no longer tighten every inch of rope it's receiving.

Definetly not trying that without a panic hook in reach no matter what.

Fear the ratchet. Alternatively limit the rope by tying a knot into it. Also bring a pair of sharp scissors.
(18 Jul 2021, 14:44 )Tinker D Wrote: Not with a rope ratchet, but I have done this sort with a set of diving weights.
The weights kept the ropes tight even after sitting on the floor.
You can also use weight lifting weights as well.
The nice thing about this setup, is that you can have an emergency pull string setup so if something starts to go wrong, one quick pull and the weights pop off the rope allowing you to get free.
I don’t think you can do that with a rope ratchet.
Also good for locking yourself in one place. Problematic if you can just lift the weights around. I like to tie the weight onto the middle of the rope and secure the end to furniture for added security.
Well, today I learned that the rope ratchet release just may very well get stuck if there is too much weight pulling against it.
I was just running some tests to get the hang of the ratchets and used it to pull just one leg into a very light scorpion hogtie position via an anchor point above my head.
The release lever just wouldn't budge while under load. Pretty sure that's not how it's supposed to work.
Good thing I used a panic hook as well.
(20 Jul 2021, 23:02 )Bound Whore Wrote: Well, today I learned that the rope ratchet release just may very well get stuck if there is too much weight pulling against it.
I was just running some tests to get the hang of the ratchets and used it to pull just one leg into a very light scorpion hogtie position via an anchor point above my head.
The release lever just wouldn't budge while under load. Pretty sure that's not how it's supposed to work.
Good thing I used a panic hook as well.

I think it depends on the ratchet, usually you need just tiny little bit of slack when you want to release the ratchet. If it is at its absolute limit it might be hard to release. When you look on the image on this page, the latch usually does go back a tiny bit once it moves over the next teeth, to make sure it is securely locked in place.

https://technologystudent.com/cams/ratch1.htm

I have used these, i think they work well. https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AYn3co
(21 Jul 2021, 13:53 )ShawDou Wrote: I have used these, i think they work well. https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AYn3co

Mine look exactly the same, got them from Amazon though.

But now that I know they are for tightening slack only and do not provide a reliable escape mechanism, I will keep that in mind and treat them as such.

Contributors: Bound Whore (3) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (1) , ShawDou (1) , Tinker D (1)