Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Women's Fashion Sexy Leather Cloth Splicing Mesh Straps Shapely Sling Erotic Lingerie Three-Piece Set Onlyfans
$38.80-55%

bondage leotard
Sexy Red Bare Chest Full Bodysuit Erotica Pack Buttocks Women's Bondage Leotard Sex Lingerie Set Cosplay Costume Leather Skirt
$8.57

msemis
Women's Liturgical Praise Dance Dress Irregular Hem Celebration of Spirit Church Robe Worship Costume Ballet Lyrical Dancewear
$11.71-35%

crossdress fetish
16cm Extreme High Heels Solid Stilettos Sexy Women Pumps Fetish White Ankle Strap Model Unisex Shoes Crossdresser Plus Size 46
$104.73-49%

latex rubber fashion
Waterproof Gloves Fashionable Comfortable Fit Material Safety Protected Effective Cleaning Waterproof Household Cleaning Tool
$16.17

transparent dress
iiniim Women Gothic Sexy Dresses Transparent See-through Mesh Dress Mock Neck Sleeveless Dresses Halloween Punk Rave Clubwear
$14.47-29%

koomiho
KOOMIHO No-oil Fake Silicone Breast Forms Breathable Huge Boobs Silicone Transgender Drag Queen Shemale Crossdresser 6TH GEN
$363.00-60%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
(08 Nov 2023, 14:12 )Dannihaines Wrote: Ok had a little break from the pig girl files as I couldn't sleep at night. Trying them again, but don't really feel they are having the desired effect.  But every time I listen for an hr in the day, I can't sleep that night 😐 mostly because I'm fucking horny. But like I'm not stretching my cunt or doing anything with piss or shit. Not sure if that's a sign that they are starting to work or if it's just cus I'm horny that day. How can I get them working better without having to listen at night when I'm in bed with the girlfriend? Or will they get me in the end if I just keep listening daytimes. Does sleep improve in time if it is that that's affecting it ?

Why weren't you sleeping at night?
(06 Oct 2023, 16:33 )Dannihaines Wrote:
(28 Jul 2021, 16:45 )Like Ra Wrote: Files in this thread:
. . .

Been listening 10 days every day. Liked ass play but always clean. Since listening, the files don't seem extreme anymore.  Been very horny but not cum in days. Don't listen at night as have girlfriend.  Sleep wasn't great. Then for some reason, I fingered my ass and sucked my fingers, and it helped me sleep.  Never done that before....

fuck, reading these techniques on how to sleep better - really fucking hot!
New file! Published on 06 Feb 2024

Jap plastic bag domination 1

https://motherless.com/86FC3A7

Belyaev is back!

Can anybody download the file, please? I can't at the moment.
(09 Mar 2024, 00:27 )Like Ra Wrote: New file! Published on 06 Feb 2024
Jap plastic bag domination 1
https://motherless.com/86FC3A7
Belyaev is back!
Can anybody download the file, please? I can't at the moment.

If you like putting plastic bags over your head and smothering yourself....

This is a brutal video.
Just like all other Pig Girl stuff.
Ah...pffff...it's not even related to hypnosis at all... I wonder if it's posted by "Belyaev" aka Kilikanzer, and not by someone who used to repost his files.
So lately, I think about the files a lot lately and I listen to it on a daily basis.
But I don’t really think it’s working on me as much. I don’t have any desire to eat shit or whatever. But then again, I do have ADHD.  Secret
(21 Mar 2024, 08:09 )Aegis Wrote: So lately, I think about the files a lot lately and I listen to it on a daily basis.
But I don’t really think it’s working on me as much. I don’t have any desire to eat shit or whatever. But then again, I do have ADHD.  Secret

Strangely out of nowhere I've felt a desire to revisit these files too. Maybe I will soon.

But I never got that urge either. But a lot of other things did slip in. These files left me in such an insane, horny, deprived state that I would do a lot more than my usual "normal". Just not as far as some of the suggestions, lol

Do you feel ANY effects after listening?
I've been listening in the evenings over the last days, after months of other things in life. Sissygasm for anal, oral whore for throat play, and trancing super-slut for generic jerking off. Sometimes combined with this soundtrack for an added whoomph :

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j19_w7k3Ak
&t=363s

Pretty euphoric stuff, no sign of any programming, except at the very moment of use, when the experience is intense and oceanic. However, perhaps the programming has aeady taken place previously, in the sense of making one open to a way wider variety of real or imagined behavior.

Personal note: after going beyond the usual with a spiky inflatable buttplug (but not too much beyond because the Chinese comrades are insane and apparently have no limits when they design stuff)...

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_Deg7cPL

Apparently broke through into some different layer of experience, which wasn't fear-play, wasn't humiliation-play, wasn't some meta-childish fairytale, but was this time rather some super energizing boost. I was literally roaring in delight and saying "this is fucking amazing" out loud, after the toy slid out - in itself a highly exciting and subjectively endless process.

Dangerously delicious. Now I understand how being an anal pig in very specific ways can provide the super-energy boost we see in young Rob Halford or Freddy Mercury. Or Hotkinkyjo today. Don't think it should be done too often, feels like it burns out all the dopamine and one needs some downtime for days or weeks to do it again without screwing up some internal circuitry.

Before that, different day, did throat stuff under the shower, to play a little with the feeling of drowning as drops of water go down the throat and nose. Another "most amazing feeling ever" but super dangerous. Was coughing up water for half an hour afterwards, promised myself to never do it again. Sometimes a guy just tries something, enjoys its awesomeness, but has to admit that this awesome thing shouldn't be done too often, and sometimes alas never again. Like with all forms of breathplay, water very much included.
(21 Mar 2024, 08:09 )Aegis Wrote: I don’t have any desire to eat shit or whatever.
Then do not do it! 😂

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,438 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis Like Ra 38 27,898 03 Apr 2022, 21:22
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Aegis (6) , AphroditeVoid (1) , bambeeturnal (2) , BambiNovaBot (1) , BondageGreen (5) , bunnibabii (1) , Cattani (177) , chloeperson04 (14) , Comet70726 (1) , Daeos (3) , Dannihaines (6) , dustymoon1 (2) , elle (2) , Erin (1) , fuckpig (10) , Highinheels66 (1) , Hoshimachi (2) , HypnoMix (7) , hypnotizedslut (2) , Ilzar (1) , imoen100 (1) , lfdematerialization (3) , Like Ra (309) , lili2127 (2) , lucasjriv (1) , lurker (2) , Lycalopex (15) , Maiki (1) , Mal7e632 (1) , MeMyselfIrene47 (1) , nystul (1) , Oldself (5) , philiphot1@gmail.com (1) , pinkpillz2025 (3) , ProfessorPig (79) , ranma82 (6) , rebroad (11) , redara (3) , saffi_t (2) , Satwik (8) , sexyfayetv (7) , SleepySissySquirrel (1) , slut_sqrd (3) , smyslna.j (1) , Sorez (4) , spacenugget (18) , spiraltone42 (48) , thominhose (1) , TransGirl42 (1) , trismegist (1) , Tritium (27) , WantToBeSissy (1) , xorzee (6)