Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
gaisha ball Woman dildo guesha ball accessories for men tits butts chastity cage and buttplug vibrator Briefs professional
$120.83-30%

hentai
28CM Kantoku Sailor Fuku no Mannaka Anime cute Girl PVC Action Figure Toy Adults Collection hentai Model Doll Gifts
$36.30-43%

hypnosis device
Handheld CES Sleep Aid Microcurrent EMS Pulse Device Hypnosis Insomnia Mental Stress Pressure Relief Anxiety Eliminat Relax
$10.15-20%

prostate stimulation
Male Prostate Massage Vibrator Dildo Masturbator Anus Stimulator Sex Toys for Men Wiggling Vibrating Anal Plug Buttplug Sexshop
$25.65-6%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Women 30 Deniers Oil Shine High Waist Tights Glitter Pantyhose Open Crotch Multicolor Shiny Lustre Shaping Legs Dance Stockings
$5.90-30%

shiny stockings
70D Women Sexy Oil Shiny Thigh High Stockings Lace Top Nylon Pantyhose Long Over The Knee Silk Stockings With Anti-slip Silicone
$6.57-2%

latex zentai
Lady Sexy Open Crotch Faux Leather Latex Zentai Catsuit Wetlook Jumpsuit Erotic Lingerie PU Leather Bodysuit Club Wear Overalls
$32.06-65%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pencil skirt fetish
 PSK13.jpg     PSK18.jpg   
I'm in love with pencil skirts as much as this girl is:
 PSKS00.jpg     PSKS03.jpg   
(01 Apr 2021, 22:54 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I'm in love with pencil skirts as much as this girl is:
#metoo !
Yep, was gonna say the same before I opened this new page of the thread 💓 
Videos allowed?

Attached Files
Artcozo2 short 2.mp4 (Size: 20.54 MB )

PSKC00.jpg     PSKC02.jpg     PSKC04.jpg   
(25 Mar 2021, 01:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Mar 2021, 01:08 )bondagetom1 Wrote: that was an interesting session...
... and I'm all ears ...

I was into Catherine Coatney at the time and the local fetish clothing shop in San Francisco has quite a few of her tight skirts. She would use a heavy but sheer spandex like this, but much longer:

90s Catherine Coatney hot little black dress.jpg   

So I brought one to a session and the mistress LOVED it! So she put it on and a few minutes later said, "Oh I think there's a hobble skirt in your size in the closet there." It was a nice, long, thick spandex skirt and I put in on over the leotard and tights I was wearing. Soon enough we were both teetering around the "dungeon" (actually a nice artists spaces in an industrial area of San Francisco) in heels and these outrageous tight skirts. It was a silly, fun start to a longer two hour session that progressed into quite a strict over the knee spanking that sounded much worse than it hurt due to the padding of all that material.
 PSKM00.jpg     PSKM03.jpg     PSKM04.jpg   
 CSK00.jpg     CSK01.jpg     CSK03.jpg   
 PSKSq01.jpg     PSKSq02.jpg     PSKSq05.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,520 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy

Contributors: bondagetom1 (2) , Bound Whore (1) , Culmor (10) , d7i (1) , Like Ra (50) , ltxrob (1) , Max515 (1) , no smile (4) , Pidstupne (1) , PurpleVibes (44) , Vixien (1) , Zooy (6)