Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone mask
(Rabbit 50) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Scary Vampire COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Elly Cosplay Mask Kigurum
$966.78

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica / Free Shipping
$109.26-13%

wig hair
250% 300% Density Body Wave Lace Frontal Human Hair Wigs For Women Pre-Plucked Glueless 4x4 Closure Wig Indian Remy Hair
$82.61-32%

latex catsuit
fetish latex gloves rubber catsuits for men fetish wear gloves fetish socks men shorts male
$11.07

latex catsuit
Shiny PVC Latex Catsuit for Women Open Crotch Rubber Long Sleeves Wetlook Fetish Jumpsuits Black Red
$254.10-30%

shiny pantyhose
2022 Spring Season New Thin Super Shiny Silver Silk Stockings Sexy Temptation Wild Disco Stockings Shiny Pantyhose Women Tights
$18.22-25%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Floral Embrodiery Transparent Lingerie Set Women 2 Colors Camisole + Brief Erotic Set Sexy Underwear Set
$18.91-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose encasement seller on EBAY
Any photos by any chance? 😉
(11 Apr 2011, 20:28 )SomeOneElse Wrote: I was successful 😊 I knew that Schlecker, chain store in germany, has got big PHs. I tried them once, but wasn't successful. Tried them again and was successful 😊
PH of choice: Chacaresse 52/54

SomeOneElse

Excellent and well done! 😁

Do you want to share your experience with the forum?

MJ
So today I got 5 pairs of cheap black hose.http://www.clothingattesco.com/invt/ch039002/
They can stretch to just under my nipples and not much more.
Obviously, I didn't buy them for quality but for experimentation 😁

Can anyone give me a few ideas on possible combos and ideas on how to spruce up my fantasy without resorting to the basic "one pair on legs, one on body and one on head" routine? 😉

By the way Like Ra, I've tried out your DIY Bodystockings and it seems to be hit and miss depending on brand/sizing. Nevertheless, a heavenly idea!😇
About the technique. See under "Lycra and pantyhose" here -> http://www.likera.com/sb/tech.php

About DIY Bodystockings. Yes, absolutely. Every brand/model/sizing is different. You may also try the reverse DIY Bodystockings (on arms), "the straps" go between legs. There is a desription somewhere on the site (in the forum on in the blog comments), but I can't find it, ATM.

And finally: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=535
Was receiving my encasement suit from pantyhose clothes some days ago, and I am very happy with it 😋
as I have 2 left hands, I do difficult in DIY, but their suits fit my ideas of ph encasement 😁
now I have asked for some customer built suits...
love it - yeah 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose on eBay - interesting finds Like Ra 290 109,417 05 Apr 2024, 12:13
Last Post: Like Ra
eBay Find for encasement and men's pantyhose madjack 1 3,642 27 Oct 2011, 14:32
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: encasement (1) , gav41 (1) , Like Ra (10) , madjack (3) , Max515 (1) , ragnorrak (1) , SomeOneElse (2) , stucklord (5) , Tawney Penberg (1)