Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent panties
Charming Transparent Mesh Women Underwear Ultra-thin Female Hollow Out Briefs Low Waist Cotton Crotch Panties
$35.03-51%

lip plump
Lip Plump Serum Increase Lip Elasticity Reduce Fine Lines Instant Volumising Essential Oil Repair Nourish Sexy Beauty Lip Care
$19.98

sexye doll
SEXYE 169cm Full Size секс куклы Implanted Hair sex dolls Metal Skeleton Silicone vagina Real doll Sex doll For Adult Toys
$2904.00-60%

msemis
Kids Girls Rhythmic Gymnastics Artistic Skating Unitard Ballet Jersey Bodysuit Faux Diamonds Adorned Mesh Tight Fitting Jumpsuit
$18.57

gothic lolita
Gothic Japanese Lolita Lace Cake Skirt Preppy Style Girls Harajuku Kawaii Ball Gown Pleated Skirt Women High Waist Mini Skirts
$29.64-18%

transparent dress
Leaf Glitter Bronzing Fabric Transparent Mesh Wedding Dessert Table Layout Dress Wedding Dress Fabric Fabric
$11.86-19%

gaff men
Mens Comfortable Underclothes Hiding Gaff Panties Shaping Briefs Crossdress Underwear Transgender Cuecas Masculinas
$64.38-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Odd electronic device identification/ HELP
(06 Jul 2021, 14:30 )Lancer Wrote: Huh. TIL. Wonder if you can use the beam former of a microwave to target it and use it to annoy the neighbors.

It's called a magnetron... probably not unless you could waveguide it into a directional antenna.  Magnetrons produce fairly scattered waves.  I used to work with microwave transmitters and receivers so I speak with experience on this.  Also, were you able to actually do this, it would possibly hurt your neighbors, not just annoy them.
(06 Jul 2021, 15:40 )essanym Wrote:
(06 Jul 2021, 14:30 )Lancer Wrote: Huh. TIL. Wonder if you can use the beam former of a microwave to target it and use it to annoy the neighbors.

It's called a magnetron... probably not unless you could waveguide it into a directional antenna.  Magnetrons produce fairly scattered waves.  I used to work with microwave transmitters and receivers so I speak with experience on this.  Also, were you able to actually do this, it would possibly hurt your neighbors, not just annoy them.

Hmm, microwaves where I live have a metallic tube attached to the magnetron called beamformers/waveguide. They are supposed to keep microwaves out of the electronics and keep them on track to your food. Radars on older ships have a similar setup. 

You probably have better experience then me on this but I don't think emps tend to effect people.

Actually its just people referring to waveguides as beamformers, sorry for the confusion
Maybe hurt was the wrong word. I've been microwaved before; it was very quick and didn't exactly hurt me, but I definitely felt it. For me, I felt it in my eyes since it was aimed at my head. The feeling was very indescribable... it felt like getting microwaved in the face. Anyway, if you wanted to mess with your neighbors, you could. It might not physically hurt them but it would be assault. I recommend not doing that.

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , boundsolo (3) , essanym (4) , Lancer (2) , Max515 (1) , no smile (1) , Tinker D (1)