Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

meise
Sexy Women Shiny Gloosy High Cut Bodysuit Sheer Shaper Bodysuit Backless Stage Dance Wear Thong Leotard Bandage Sexy Tight F28
$21.73-35%

urethral plug
1 PC Soft Silicone Stretching Urethral Dilator Male Gay Sounding Penis Insert Plug Sound Catheter Tube Bdsm Sex Toys for Men
$3.82

latex leotard
Latex Leotard Bodysuit Men's One Piece Wet Look PVC Leather Zipper Crotch Jumpsuit Romper Clubwear Long Sleeve Wrestling Singlet
$18.67-31%

rolecos
ROLECOS Bunny Girl Kokomi Cosplay Costume Genshin Impact Kokomi Bunny Costume Original Sexy Women Jumpsuit Style A and B
$90.33-66%

steel bondage
Female Stainless Steel Nipple Clamp Slave Stimulator Metal Nipple Clips Breast Bondage Restraint Sex Toy Woman
$6.12

penis milking machine
10 Modes Clitoral Suction Cup Sein Female Adult Tits Masturbaror Industrial For Masturbation Women Vibrator Men Mastubador
$108.45-33%

zentai
Kid Adult Zentai Men Women Novelty Dancing Full Body Suit Cosplay Costumes Halloween Carnival Skin Tight Bodysuit Spandex Suit
$20.70-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Nail gloves
Drag queens love their nail gloves and this clip from Diaz Drag Costuming shows you how to make them.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbvF27-RdXc

What I found interesting was that the company website at (see here) reads 

Quote:The Persephone Sheer Seamless Nylon gloves (shown below) have been the most popular option for performers to use, since they're almost invisible

I've never seen these before, in fact I never knew they even existed. But I like the idea very much, I shall try to find a clip of them in use!

gloves.jpg   
Wow, I have never seen these before.
Great find. How much do these cost?

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Tinker D (1)