Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zippidy
Women's Silver Rhinestones Outfit Bodysuit Summer Glisten Bodysuit Costume Birthday Celebrate Singer Dance Evening Bodysuit
$83.49-14%

tiaobug sissy
Men's Sissy Uniform Set Adult Maid Cosplay Costume Patent Leather Zipper Bodysuit Leotard with Flared Skirt Outfits Crossdresser
$30.46-47%

penis milking machine
Clit Vibrator Woman Clitoris Clitoral Industrial For Masturbation Squirt T Panties Sexyou Blowjob Men Lighter Tits Aircraft
$108.45-33%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 42) Full Head Crossdressing Pretty Girl BJD Doll Mask Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Kirisame Marisa Cosplay Mask
$966.78-10%

inlzdz
Womens Gymnastics Leotard Ballet Unitard Jumpsuit Sleeveless Mesh Athletic Leotard Bodysuit for Skating Ballroom Costume
$15.09-40%

latex zentai
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

bondage
BDSM Bed Set Sex Toy Handcuffs for Couple Woman Adult Kit Supplies BDSM Restraints Bed Bondage Rope Sexual Handcuffs Sexy Game
$19.81

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

NSFW AI ChatBots
Have you roleplayed with chatbots? Which ones, and how was your experience?
I have played with Nastia and Kindroid, they are unfiltered and unscripted. I like them both, with these kind of bots it just might take some time in the beginning to train them. I don't know about other bots, but these two have been promising and have offered somewhat "realistic" experience. Of course this stuff is developing all the time. Nastia also has a nice photo generator, so you can use prompts to make your companion(s) look how you like. Kindroid has only "selfie" mode at the moment.

Contributors: Jenni K (1) , princesitanatty (1)