Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth-compatible Earphones Sports Sleeping Headband Elastic Wireless Headphones Music Eye Mask Wireless Eye Headset Headband
$42.79-35%

dildo chair
Sex Swing BDSM Ankle Cuff Slave Fetish Bandage Door Erotic Sex Toys For Couples Sex Furniture Accessories Adult Games Sex Shop
$21.54-50%

yizyif
Kids Girls Ballet Dance Jumpsuit Shiny Gymnastics Unitard Bodysuit Long Sleeve Back Keyhole Mesh Figure Skating Dance Costume
$17.18-29%

bondage
Sex Toys 42cm Flirting Feather Tickled Whip Spank Flogger Clit Tickler BDSM Bondage Slave Erotic Adult Toys
$2.60

cock ring
Penis Ring Reusable Silicone Semen Cock Ring Penis Enlargement Delayed Ejaculation Sex Toys For Men
$1.73-50%

mummy bondage
Velvet All-inclusive Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Stockings Full Body Wrap Bondage One-piece Zentai Tights
$15.60-50%

FRRK
FRRK Flat Convertible Inverted Male Chasitty Cage with Long Flesh Skin Dildo Urethral Penis Plug Cock Rings BDSM Adults Games
$15.12-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos)
Sometimes men in leotards are more sexy than women. This is why so many men like wearing swimsuits, leotards, pantynose and so on.
New from 'The Prancing Elites of Mobile AL' J-sette team.

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/RxXWB3pooww
[/video]

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu5s56QJZD8
&feature=share&list=UUeO5hkQN3GzxM6nVT2_U64g[/video]

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thv2nDY_0ns
&feature=share&list=UUeO5hkQN3GzxM6nVT2_U64g[/video]
Thats great that men are wearing leotards as cheerleader !
(30 Nov 2013, 10:08 )Martin Wrote: Thats great that men are wearing leotards as cheerleader !

There's a whole thread about male cheerleaders in leotards and shiny hose here but it seems strangely unloved with only about 2% of the views this thread has...presumably because no-one in Europe knows what j-sette is 😕
As I mentioned in another thread, I'm travelling this week. This time I was wearing pantyhose with a one-piece T-back (or, rather, with an O-shaped cut-out) swimsuit under my usual clothes. During the passport control/screening (right after the X-ray screens) I was manually searched (the usual standard public procedure). The guy's hands stumbled on my swimsuit on my back, paused, then gone up and down several times 😁

Ohhhh, what a fun 😁
 men-in-swimsuits-193.jpg   
Some fotos of my sports-room

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 PICT2395a.jpg     PICT2404a.jpg     PICT2408ab.jpg     PICT2449ab.jpg     PICT2438ab.jpg   
(06 Jan 2014, 20:56 )Like Ra Wrote: As I mentioned in another thread, I'm travelling this week. This time I was wearing pantyhose with a one-piece T-back (or, rather, with an O-shaped cut-out) swimsuit under my usual clothes. During the passport control/screening (right after the X-ray screens) I was manually searched (the usual standard public procedure). The guy's hands stumbled on my swimsuit on my back, paused, then gone up and down several times 😁

Ohhhh, what a fun 😁

I'm transitioning (MtF) and still have a male ID so dressed male (andro mode activated) when I flew to FL to see my mother for her birthday. I was wearing a sports bra (I show with a tight shirt, but they hide with a looser shirt and sports bra) and I have pierced nipples. The Rapidscan thing reacted to my nipple piercings. I was patted down and searched and had a similar experience when the TSA agent came to my bra. He looked rather puzzled but continued professionally. Evidently the device couldn't determine if my nipple jewelry was in the front or the back as he felt in the general area in the back but avoided direct contact with my nipples. (Otherwise I would have felt violated.)
(23 Jan 2014, 07:35 )cbshackle Wrote: but continued professionally
Oh yes, they are professionals. I do feel for them. They have to do their job properly and at the same time prevent such cases as:
(23 Jan 2014, 07:35 )cbshackle Wrote: Otherwise I would have felt violated

And we do not make their life easier 😉
 men-in-swimsuits-196.jpg     men-in-swimsuits-195.jpg     men-in-swimsuits-194.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,167 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Swimsuits SwimBond 65 15,008 09 Apr 2024, 00:05
Last Post: Like Ra
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,163 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 156,031 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra
Pengu Swimsuits Like Ra 13 879 13 Nov 2023, 18:43
Last Post: kenwaynguyen