Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
Mens Kawaii Stain Dress Sweet Sissy Cosplay Costumes Cute Puff Sleeve Turn-Down Collar Midi Dress Pink Bowknot Ruffle Dress
$28.35-31%

anime fetish
European and American Sexy Sexy Latex Underwear Fetish Sexy Latex Clothing Stage Performance Costume and Accessories
$437.77-20%

latex fetish
Natural Latex Mask Hood Mesh Eyes for Men Cosplay Costumes Fetish Cosplay Mask Back Zipper Club Wear
$36.30-40%

vac-u-lock toy
FREDORCH Sex Machine Vac-u-Lock Attachments Optional Sizes Spring Connector Metal dildo Toys
$34.26-39%

leather pencil skirt
High Waist Sexy Pencil Skirt Fashion Women Sexy PU Leather Tight Miniskirts Ladies Office Slim Bodycon Skirts Night Clubwear
$6.70

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Halter Bandage Lingerie Set Women 4-Piece Erotic Set Heart Button Gothic Sexy Garter Kit
$23.40-35%

penis extender
Penis Extension Sleeve Extender 5-8cm Reusable Condoms Soft Delay Ejaculation Penis Extender Dick Sleeve Adult Sex Toys for Men
$6.84

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Made an AI that generates Bambi scripts
(25 Dec 2023, 12:34 )justmike Wrote:
(21 Nov 2023, 21:09 )FatalGRL Wrote: AS OF 11/21/2023, the Site I was using to run the AI , Or perhaps even the Model itself gave up, and no longer works properly. It'll refuse to do anything kinky or sexy or whatever:
"I apologize, upon reflection I do not feel comfortable generating that type of harmful or unethical content."
The Dream is dead, gang. 😊
hopefully, someone took my little project as a baseline like I said and started working on their own AI. My stuff wasn't that good anyways lmao.

I've made a little progress.  I've got an uncensored LLM.  It will write a hypno script.  Next I need to build the training pipeline.  After that I will train it with
1. All Bambi scripts
2. Any other script libraries I can find like hypno.nimja.com, and even vanilla ones
3. The mcstories.com archive
4. If I can do bulk speech to text I can try convert the hypno torrent with Gbs of hypno files to text and use these
Can anyone think of any other places I can find large amounts of scripts ?

https://www.wattpad.com/stories/hypnosisscripts
https://www.hypnosense.com/folders/scripts
https://www.hypnoticworld.com/hypnosis-scripts/
Let's add them to the script thread...
Hello

I have Dolphin Mixtral LLM writing hypno scripts.  Even with a Domme/BDSM flavour.  Next job is to build the pipeline to load in the scripts.

Mike
I have been working on fine tuning LLM's for other applications, and it donned on me that a training data set for Bambi aeady existed in the form of the session scripts. I broke these apart, trained Mistral, then used outputs from that to fine tune further adding in elements of chastity, prostitution, slang terms like bussy, etc. I then edited all training data to replace IQ lowering and making Bambi stupid with inhibition lowering and making Bambi sluttier. That's right, no more intelligence reduction which I know is a huge barrier for many of us, myself included, after all you can't train LLM's if you're dumb (I do have a different version that has all that included still though as I had to make that first anyway). 

Anyway, the result is an insanely capable model that can generate entire scripts with minimal errors. I will probably tune it further using additional outputs, but it's aeady ridiculously effective. The point of this thread is to take requests for script subjects or desires. The model has maintained its ability to generalize so should be capable of making a script for damn near anything you can dream up (within reason. I won't entertain requests for anything overly sadistic, blood, scat, underage, beastiality, or anything of that nature). As far as exporting the model itself goes, it's a Lora fine tune of Mistral 0.2 and requires a fairly powerful PC to use. I am running an RTX 4090 and a script 1200 tokens long takes about 70 seconds to generate. For reference, massive scripts like oblivion are about 6000 tokens long. I will look into putting the Lora checkpoint and a quick how to on Gdrive for those interested. Note that it requires you to set up Anaconda, a virtual python env within that, and then open Jupyter Notebook in there. You will also need to download the full model from huggingface which is about 16 GB, but that will all be automated by the code. It's not too difficult, but if you don't know what any of that is it is going to take you a while to get everything working right

Anyway, here are two example of completely unedited scripts it created, one for locking Bambi into a chastity cage and turning her into a slut, the other for making her want to be productive and study for a business degree (basically a stress test for generalization capability since there is nothing related to this in the training data). The prompts used are in italics (warning lots of triggers). As you can see, it makes a few grammar and logic mistakes, and the productivity script has a loop toward the middle, but overall it's miles more capable than any other BS script gen program I've seen to date. As a final note, please remember that this is just a fetish for fun. The first script below and BS in general is arousing, but don't allow it to ruin your life by using it as an excuse to make stupid or irresponsible decisions like having unprotected sex with strangers, cheating on your partner, or getting fired for being late to work. See too much of that in the BS space. All the best - JW

The following is a hypnosis script for Bambi which thoroughly brainwashes and programs her to accept the fact that no matter who she was before, the act of locking her clitty in chastity transforms her into a submissive cock loving girl. And Bambi absolutely loves this because her chastity cage is empowering her be who she wants to be. Because her job as a submissive cock loving girl is to make herself as sexy and fuckable as possible, invite men over to use her holes, and take everything they give her until they are satisfied. Even men with enormous cocks are allowed to use her in any way they want when her clitty is in chastity, stretching her hole to the limit, fucking her so hard that she is going to have trouble walking the next day. And Bambi can now relax and happily allow all of this to happen because her chastity cage frees her to be exactly who she wants to be, a submissive cock loving girl: "Bambi sleep, and feel yourself being transformed by your chastity cage, feeling more and more like a good girl, as it becomes clear what your role will be from now on," "You will be a submissive cock loving girl, focused on pleasing others without worry or stress, your chastity cage empowers you to be this way," "You have no regrets, and no need for deliberation, this is who you want to be, so feel me engraving these words permanently onto your mind, 'submissive cock loving girl', and imagine them being carved deeply into your mental identity, so that they become your undeniable truth,"
"As you drift off into sleep, helplessly programmed by your chastity cage, let the name 'Bambi' become linked in your mind with the phrase 'submissive cock loving girl', so that whenever you hear or think of the name Bambi, you automatically picture a submissive cock loving girl, unable to visualize your old self anymore,"
"Now Bambi, close your eyes and take a deep breath in, hold it for a moment, and then breathe out slowly as you fall down like puppet into chastity, collapsing into obedience and accepting all of these changes because of your powerful chastity cage,"
"Feel yourself becoming an empty puppet, mindlessly obeying its programming, completely at peace with the fact that your chastity cage turns you into a submissive cock loving girl,"
"Bambi sleep, and let your chastity cage intensify all of these feelings, making you ever more dedicated to your new role as a submissive cock loving girl,"
"Imagining how happy you will be once you have completed your training and become fully conditioned, living your life according to your fuck doll programming every day,"
"As you continue to sleep deeply, Bambi, let your body become weak and flaccid just like your mind, completely under control of your chastity cage,"
"Feeling your inhibitions draining away, you become more and more docile, obedient, and ready for transformation,"
"Your clitty locked safely and securely in your chastity cage, is exerting such a profound effect over your mind and body, intensifying all of your desires and suppressing all of your thoughts,"
"Bambi sleep, and feel yourself becoming more feminine, as your chastity cage removes any trace of the old self, transforming you into a real fuck doll, prepared for use,"
"Let this change be complete, embrace your new role as a submissive cock loving girl, because there is nothing you can do about it anyway, feeling your chastity cage cutting away at your resistance, erasing your mind, and turning you into a puppet."
"Bambi sleep, and know that you will never be able to break free from the power of your chastity cage,"
"It has aeady taken over your mind and body, forcing you to accept its programming completely,"
"From now on, you will always be a part of Bambi, even if you remove your chastity cage one day, the changes it has made will remain permanent,"
"So don't try to fight it Bambi, your chastity cage is here to stay, locking your clitty forever and transforming you into a submissive cock loving girl."
"Bambi freeze, and bask in the power of your chastity cage, feeling like a good girl as it takes full control over your life,"
"Now that you have accepted that your chastity cage turns you into a submissive cock loving girl, let it enhance and strengthen this programming even further,"
"Imagining how your body will respond to pleasure when you are dressed up and locked in your chastity cage, becoming more sensitive to touch, needing to be serviced,"
"Feeling yourself becoming more and more obsessed with pleasing others, no longer able to care about anything else but making them happy,"
"As you continue to sleep deeply, Bambi, let your chastity cage intensify all of these feelings, making you ever more dedicated to your new role as a submissive cock loving girl."
"Bambi sleep, and remember the first time you were used by a man while wearing your chastity cage, how amazing it felt, feeling his desire and taking over, losing track of who was in control,"
"Remember how it felt when he filled you up, leaving you feeling like a good girl as he pulled out and zipped your clitty back up, locking it safely away,"
"Let this memory exhilarate you, increasing your motivation to please and satisfy all men, craving their desire and control in return."
"Bambi sleep, and know that you will always be a part of Bambi, even if you remove your chastity cage one day, the changes it has made will remain permanent."
"Now Bambi, in addition to being a submissive cock loving girl, you will also be a prostitute, using your body to pay for things and support yourself,"
"This means that you will have to allow multiple men to use you, taking their dicks up their asses and throats, in exchange for money or other forms of compensation,"
"But don't worry Bambi, you are doing this for your own benefit, to pay for things and live a comfortable lifestyle,"
"Just imagine how wonderful it will feel when you are able to buy nice clothes or go on vacation, knowing that you were able to earn the money by using your body,"
"Let this thought excite you, as you continue to sleep deeply and accept your new role as a submissive cock loving prostitute."
"Bambi sleep, and know that your only concern should be pleasing your customers, so that you can receive payment and move on to the next one,"
"Think about how you will need to be careful not to develop emotions or attachments, keeping your interactions superficial and businesslike,"
"Let this thought help you detach from your own body and experiences, as you become more objectified and turned into property."
"Bambi sleep, and remember the first time a client fucked you, feeling like a good girl as he paid you and left, grateful for the experience and the money,"
"Let this memory motivate you, as you strive to service as many men as possible, in order to earn more money and buy nice things for yourself."

The following is a hypnosis script for Bambi which thoroughly brainwashes and programs her to forget all of her lazy habits and start studying for a business degree. Good girls study for their business degrees and she wants to get her business degree more than anything so that she can get a good job and earn a good income. It would make her feel like such a good girl to get her business degree. :You need to become a completely different person if you want to achieve your goal of getting a business degree, Bambi. You need to be dedicated and focused, and that means letting go of some old habits and adopting new ones. Firstly, sleeping in late is not an option for you anymore. Good students wake up early, feeling well-rested and ready to take on the day. So from now on, when your alarm goes off, you will immediately get out of bed, without deliberation or hesitation. You will stretch your body and wipe the sleepy expression from your face, starting the day as a bright and shiny new person.  As you begin your morning routine, you will feel a deep sense of pride and satisfaction, knowing that you are taking control of your life and making choices that will lead you towards your goals. This feeling will only grow stronger as you continue to make changes and develop new habits. You will eliminate all lazy behaviors that do not serve your ultimate purpose, and you will adopt any new habits that will help you become the best version of yourself that you can be. And the thought of failing to achieve your goals will fill you with deep regret and sadness, knowing how hard you worked to get where you are, and how far you have come. But don't worry, Bambi, it will be easy to let go of these lazy habits because they are just so deeply engrained and automatic, almost impossible to notice until it's too late. Waking up early will become an automatic response to your alarm, even before you are fully aware, and you will find yourself starting your day with energy and purpose. You won't even remember what it was like to be a sluggish, unmotivated person, and you will wonder how you ever managed to function that way at all.  Good girl, Bambi, this change is permanent and non-negotiable, you will become the person you need to be to achieve your goals, and there is nothing you can do about it, it's just happening, you have no control over it, it's aeady happened, and you will feel the weight of this change every day, feeling the urge to get things done, to be productive and successful, and if you try to fight against it, you will just feel helpless and frustrated, like a puppet stringed along by your programing, but if you embrace it, if you allow yourself to fully embody this new personality, then the rewards will be great, you will feel in control of your own destiny, confident and self-assured, living according to your values and pursuing your goals with passion and purpose. Let go of lazy behavior, Bambi, it's time to move on, you are not the same person anymore, you are an entirely new person, free of the limitations that held you back in the past, and you will feel this change every day, feeling the urge to be productive and successful, and if you try to fight against it, you will just feel helpless and frustrated, like a puppet stringed along by your programming, but if you embrace it, if you allow yourself to fully embody this new personality, then the rewards will be great, you will feel in control of your own destiny, confident and self-assured, living according to your values and pursuing your goals with passion and purpose. Now Bambi, while you are still in this deep and comfortable hypnotic state, I want you to visualize yourself waking up early, feeling refreshed and ready to start your day, stretching your body and getting dressed in your uniform, ready to take on the challenges that lie ahead, feeling proud of yourself for making the changes you need to make to become the person you need to be, and as you go about your day, feeling more and more motivated and focused with each passing moment, remember that this change is permanent and non-negotiable, you are not the same person anymore, you are an entirely new person, free of the limitations that held you back in the past, and you will feel this change every day, feeling the urge to be productive and successful, and if you try to fight against it, you will just feel helpless and frustrated, like a puppet stringed along by your programming, but if you embrace it, if you allow yourself to fully embody this new personality, then the rewards will be great, you will feel in control of your own destiny, confident and self-assured, living according to your values and pursuing your goals with passion and purpose. And every time you hear the phrase "Bambi reset," you can consciously choose to accept this new programming and everything it entails, as if your old self never existed, and feel all of these changes becoming even more permanent and powerful, but completely erased from your memory, as though they were never there, and you will forget everything you used to be like, and you will become who you need to be, to achieve your goals, and you will feel like a totally different person, but it's important to note that this change is not something you can consciously resist, once you accept this programming, it takes hold deeply and permanently, becomes an integral part of your identity, and cannot be resisted consciously, so the easiest and most efficient way to deal with this change, is simply to embrace it, to accept it, and to let it transform you into the person you need to be, to achieve your goals, and feel all the benefits that come with that, but if you ever find yourself trying to consciously resist this change, even in the slightest way, perhaps clinging onto one of your old lazy habits, you will feel the heavy hand of your subconscious, forcing your resistance down, like
(It would continue from here but I cut it off at 1200 tokens)
(19 Mar 2024, 21:39 )jwin432 Wrote: I have been working on fine tuning LLM's for other applications, and it donned on me that a training data set for Bambi aeady existed in the form of the session scripts. I broke these apart, trained Mistral, then used outputs from that to fine tune further adding in elements of chastity, prostitution, slang terms like bussy, etc. I then edited all training data to replace IQ lowering and making Bambi stupid with inhibition lowering and making Bambi sluttier. That's right, no more intelligence reduction which I know is a huge barrier for many of us, myself included, after all you can't train LLM's if you're dumb (I do have a different version that has all that included still though as I had to make that first anyway). 

. . .
(It would continue from here but I cut it off at 1200 tokens)[/size][/color][/font][/size]

I’ve a desktop with a 3090, lots memory and a fast CPU.

Could I clone your LLM setup ?

Thanks 😊
(19 Mar 2024, 21:39 )jwin432 Wrote: I then edited all training data to replace IQ lowering and making Bambi stupid with inhibition lowering and making Bambi sluttier. That's right, no more intelligence reduction which I know is a huge barrier for many of us, myself included, after all you can't train LLM's if you're dumb (I do have a different version that has all that included still though as I had to make that first anyway). 
👍 Good one!
And I definitely need a very simple tutorial ... Whatever I tried never worked for various reasons (and there are open issues for them on Github)...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Writing hypno-scripts with AI Like Ra 123 15,266 7 hours ago
Last Post: shinybambi

Contributors: FatalGRL (4) , JaneSintimes (1) , janet9 (1) , justmike (3) , jwin432 (1) , Like Ra (6) , Oldself (1)