Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

steel bondage
Slave Bondage Leather Choker Collar Strap with Smooth Stainless Steel Nose Hook for Fetish Bdsm Restraint Flirting Sex Toys
$6.91-3%

gaff panties
Men's Crossdresser Panties Sheer Lingerie Gay Sissy Thong Hiding Gaff Genitals Lace Bow Briefs Shapping Underwear Transgender
$32.27-2%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-26%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Triathlon High Elastic Neoprene Buoyancy Smooth Skin Diving Swim Pants
$86.44-25%

sex toy vibrator
Clitoris Stimulator Penis Ring Vibrating G-Spot Delay Lick Vagina Orgasm Lock Fine Vibrating Cock Ring Sex Toys For Couple Rings
$10.16-14%

latex catsuit
Handmade New Latex Hood Mask With Eyes and Mouth Cover Belt Nose Hole for Catsuit Cosplay Party Fetish Tight Mystery
$36.30-10%

latex leotard
Sexy Women Bare Chested Bodysuit Jumpsuit Glossy Patent Leather Leotard Cutout Crotchless Catsuit Wet Look Party Night Clubwear
$12.45-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Mad Mardigan is here
Hi, I got your forum recommended by a friend on Fetlife and signed up right away.

I am Mad Mardigan and I am into spandex and latex.
But recently I found pantyhose encasement and it fascinates me a lot.

As I wrote in another post I am looking for a very elastic pantyhose for this. I hope you can help me
Yeah!! Welcome aboard.
Very welcome!
Hello MadMardigan, I actually recognize you from FL as I'm also there with the name essanym_1017. Welcome
Hello MadMardigan!
I can't say I recall you from Fetlife but that's not to say I wouldn't love to meet you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 1734.png   
Hi @mad.mardigan
Welcome aboard...
We have swapped a few messages on VK I think It was?
also been watching your antinks on YT and Tumblr for years!
Some references are needed: https://www.youtube.com/@MadMardiganflex/videos
(04 Jan 2023, 22:29 )essanym Wrote: Hello MadMardigan, I actually recognize you from FL as I'm also there with the name essanym_1017.  Welcome

Nice to know 😊

Quote:Culmor Wrote:

Hello MadMardigan!

I can't say I recall you from Fetlife but that's not to say I wouldn't love to meet you!

No Problem...thanks for the welcomne wishes 😉

Quote:ltxrob Wrote:

Welcome aboard...
We have swapped a few messages on VK I think It was?
also been watching your antinks on YT and Tumblr for years!

Yes true---thank you 😊

Contributors: Culmor (1) , essanym (1) , Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (1) , mad.mardigan (2) , no smile (1)