Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.49-2%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Crystal Sexy Women Sandals Metal High Heels Ankle Buckle Strap Gladiator Ladies Pumps Stiletto Nightclub Party Shoes
$42.70-55%

shiny swimsuit
Shiny Sexy Bikinis Swimsuit With Rhinestones Women Swimwear Female Push Up Bikini Beach Swim Wear Bathing Suits Pool Bather 2024
$26.89-41%

crossdresser silicone mask
(B93) Customized Lifesize Mask Crossdressing with Backshell Silicone Anime Kigurumi Mask Cosplay
$966.78

oshoplive
Oshoplive 2024 New Trendy Printed Long Sleeves Hooded Mini Dresses Spring Autumn Fashion Casual Short Dress for Women
$39.74-32%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Harajuku Straight Leg Solid Pockets Women Trousers Korean Fashion Suit Pants Retro Y2K Aesthetic Sweatpants Clothing
$35.57-50%

crossdress fetish latex
Men's Fetish Unisex Flesh Latex Rubber Zentai Short Gloves With Nails Art Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves For Crossdresser
$292.82-23%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lycra boots.
Last winter I bought a pair of black lycra boots at one of the High Street stores. After a while I decided they weren't pervy enough so I ended up buying a much more expensive designer pair as well (I hope you can tell the difference!). The pantyhose in the shot are Wolford Neons.

[Image: comparisonf.th.jpg]

I'm keeping my eyes open for some over-the-knee style ones next.
Lycra boots? Are they made out of lycra? Not any other fabric?

I like the ones on the right 😉 (Though I'm not fond of "pointed tips" )
Well, they're a sort of stretchy elastic/nylon mix, I assumed they were lycra.

Yes, those on the right are fairly obviously the more up-market ones.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sexy Boots LockedBoots 179 117,668 12 Jan 2024, 20:43
Last Post: ltxrob
Ballet boots The inspector 15 6,898 07 Feb 2023, 05:28
Last Post: pixie
The long fall boots from portal 2 Lancer 1 698 01 Dec 2022, 23:43
Last Post: Culmor
Ballet boots spandextc 30 28,164 26 May 2017, 12:42
Last Post: Like Ra
Acquo boots devo 1 4,126 26 Mar 2017, 20:09
Last Post: Culmor