Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Kids Ballet Skate Dance Unitard Girls Gymnastics Full Body Leotard Black Long Sleeve Bodysuit Children Jumpsuit Wear
$220.51-40%

leather pencil skirt
Spring Midi Black Soft Pu Leather Pencil Skirt Women With Back Slit Belt High Waist Long Office Skirts Fashion Falda
$303.41-20%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal
$968.02-42%

transparent panties
5PCS Set Lace Sexy G-String Thongs Transparent Women's Panties Solid Color Female Low Waist Bow Underpants Lingerie Intimates
$4.66

mens shiny pantyhose
Men Pantyhose Sheath U Convex Pouch Sexy 80D Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Tights Sissy Lingerie Socks medias Hombre Leg Warm Plus Size
$9.67-41%

chastity cage
Stainless steel short Chastity cage urethral sound metal penis lock ring stretcher BDSM bondage sadism restraint sex toy for man
$26.02-48%

leather pencil skirt
Spring Midi Black Soft Pu Leather Pencil Skirt Women With Back Slit Belt High Waist Long Office Skirts Fashion Falda
$303.41-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lockable fursuits?
Hi. Who here has ever been locked inside a fursuit? Any pics or vids?

I'm looking for something like this:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge6npt5V0M4

The fursuit shown in this video is made by Dombrus. Midori is another maker of these kinds of "plush" fursuits. Thanks!

Maybe with gags or blindfolds? Those would make everything better!

https://mobile.

Source: twitter.com/PineReese/status/1291767643716771840
There was a cartoon strip that something similar to being locked into a fur suit.
I have a fursuit, wonder if I can make it lockable.
(01 Oct 2022, 09:08 )Tinker D Wrote: There was a cartoon strip that something similar to being locked into a fur suit.
I have a fursuit, wonder if I can make it lockable.

I'm too poor to have any fursuit, let alone a locked one!
I got mine off eBay for about $250.00.
A female Squirrel suit.
Of course they cost more this time around.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 12658C95-E846-417D-A00F-95F6DACBD2C8.png     DE828DF1-893F-481F-92EB-51DB26E5D2C5.png   
(02 Oct 2022, 16:01 )Tinker D Wrote: A female Squirrel suit.
Is it you inside?

Very naughty look 😋
Sorry, no.
The suit is oversized and needs to be taken in.
But, I’m working on making the head into a lockable gag.
But what I can tell you, you will have a very, VERY hard time un zipping with the gloves attached.
Ok, I have an idea to make a locking headpiece for a furry.

Trying to remove the back cover of a 42 inch flat tv, there are a series of plastic locking tabs that keeps the back of the flat screen in place.
So, with that in mind, make a plastic form of your head using that plastic homemade vacuum bed to make the head peace. Add locking tabs and after you glue the mouth gag in place, glue the locking headpiece into the furry mask and fill the remaining space with expanding foam from your local hardware store.
So, all you need to do now is to split the headpiece in half and your ready to go.
To put this on, you need to put on your furry suit, zip it up and place the front of the furry head, gag in place and press the back of the headpiece and press.
The series of very load clicks will tell you that you are now locked into the furry suit with no chance of escaping without help.

That’s what I came up with.
(06 Oct 2022, 16:46 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, I have an idea to make a locking headpiece for a furry.

Trying to remove the back cover of a 42 inch flat tv, there are a series of plastic locking tabs that keeps the back of the flat screen in place.
So, with that in mind, make a plastic form of your head using that plastic homemade vacuum bed to make the head peace. Add locking tabs and after you glue the mouth gag in place, glue the locking headpiece into the furry mask and fill the remaining space with expanding foam from your local hardware store.
So, all you need to do now is to split the headpiece in half and your ready to go.
To put this on, you need to put on your furry suit, zip it up and place the front of the furry head, gag in place and press the back of the headpiece and press.
The series of very load clicks will tell you that you are now locked into the furry suit with no chance of escaping without help.

That’s what I came up with

you are talking about the moulded plastic clips that engage in the other half of the caseing?Like you find on nearly everything electronic these days?
Few screws to hols it tight, but everything else is pressure latches??
Yes.
Those little tabs are a bitch to pop off.
Even harder with furry gloves on.

Or, you can use Velcro strips to keep it in place and a leather strap locked around the neck.
https://mobile.

Source: twitter.com/lomehenge/status/1225311505677090816

Love this scenario 😉

(Also happy Locktober for all of you who observe it)

Contributors: Charizardmewtwo (4) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1) , Tinker D (6)