Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mirabelle
Mirabelle Plum Tree Botanical Illustration T-shirt plus sizes aesthetic clothes hippie clothes Men's clothing
$151.23

speerise
Speerise Adult Unisex Mock Neck Long Sleeve Unitard Men Spandex Unitards Bodysuit Full Length Gymnastics Dance Wear Catsuit
$226.26-33%

inlzdz
Kids Girls Spaghetti Strap Ballet Dance Leotards Criss Cross Jumpsuit Bodysuit Sleeveless Gymnastics Performance Clothes
$136.88-42%

transparent swimsuit
Summer Sexy Swimwear men swimsuit swimming trunks Transparent mens swim briefs Beach Shorts
$88.69-34%

transparent pantyhose
Foot Shaped One Line Open Crotch Tights Women Sexy Invisible Nylon Pantyhose 0D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Party Hosiery
$3.69-1%

mummy bondage
ll-inclusive Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Stockings Thin Oil Glossy Shiny Full Body Wrap Bondage One-piece Bodysuit Jumpsuit
$85.91-40%

rubber cosplay
Horror Halloween Masks Latex Rubber Cosplay Wolf Head Hair Mask Werewolf Gloves Scary Costume Props Carnival Dress Up Party
$30.95-23%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

LikeRa.Com is 20 years young!
One more year and you can go out Drinking. 🍻
Am I fashionably late?
Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping

A HUGE THANK YOU, Ra!

Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping

I was 4 years late in finding this, but so glad that I did!  😁

One wonders how much has changed in those 20 years, not just in the members of the forum, but in your own fetish tastes and experiences?

MJ
(31 Oct 2022, 19:45 )madjack Wrote: I was 4 years late in finding this,
I'm so happy that it happened!

(31 Oct 2022, 19:45 )madjack Wrote: One wonders how much has changed in those 20 years, not just in the members of the forum, but in your own fetish tastes and experiences?
That's yet another reason why I like this place, why I move posts to keep threads on-topic, and why we have no old threads - you can compare your own reactions then and now! And yes, fetish tastes change!

20 years ago, we were 20 years younger (that was deep!!!), and we lived in the more fetish-enthusiastic time. I was roller-skating in latex and shiny pantyhose, I did self-bondage A LOT, I was more avanturistic, I could walk (and fly) in tight mini-shorts and pantyhose, I visited the Europerve party dressed in latex from head to toes, I had a collection of latex clothes, I stopped playing acoustic guitar, and my de-facto salary was higher.

20 years later my nails are always painted, I don't have male underwear anymore, I have more high heel shoes, than vanilla male ones, I wear natural stone bracelets and necklaces, I meditate (in many senses) a lot, I started learning playing bass.

And clearly this is not all.

You? 😉 (you all, that is, not just @madjack)
20 years ago, I did a lot of self bondage, had lots of skirts, nylons, tops and leather items as well.
I also collected Bondage Life magazines, fetish catalogs and chastity Belts.

Today, 20 years later, I do very little of self bondage and less dressing up.

But I’ll always come back to this site just to see what’s new.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
The forum is 15 years old today! Like Ra 13 1,551 28 Jul 2021, 21:30
Last Post: Like Ra