Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
1D Woman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline Stockings Transparent Seamed Thigh High Long Medias Women Nylon Shine Stockings
$5.17-29%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$42.60

zentai
Adult Kids Woman Girls PS4 Game Spiderman Superhero Cosplay Costume Halloween Bodysuit Zentai Suit Party Jumpsuit
$31.21-42%

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$73.60

self bondage
SM Toy BDSM Adult Restraint Bed Fetish Erotic Bondage Strap Adjustable Bed Handcuffs Sex Toys for Women Couple Men Self Bondage
$129.07-40%

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-67%

2023 chastity
2023 New Upgraded 3-Way Nylon Chastity Belt Men's Chastity Cage Belt Elastic Anti-shedding Adult Sex Toys Sex Toys Shop 18+
$9.66-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Like Ra's Fundraising Hypno Challenge
(07 Oct 2023, 00:11 )BambiAngel Wrote: if u ... attached ur bank account to alipay
I do not see where I can do that. Apparently, the app is a must here. Going to install it...
OK Ra.  We did the maximum.  Need to think about this.  You should too. Our aim in study was to make the unconscious, conscious. But, relax, Bambi is an awesome wing person once OS gets over itself.... The overly concerned hand-wringing, some tears over imagined losses and not one thought of what one has gained.

This is what we 'see' looking back in ourselves. But you know a lot of this aeady - it's as simple as letting it happen.  Self bondage, like mine did, doesn't so much force us to listen and become something else so much as it keeps us tied to who we've always been.

It is *still* hot though...🔥🫦🤩
(15 Oct 2023, 00:07 )jadefortyfour Wrote: OK Ra.  We did the maximum. 
WOW! Thanks much! We have $130 now! And two nights have been "taken".

(15 Oct 2023, 00:07 )jadefortyfour Wrote: Need to think about this.
I'm curious...

(15 Oct 2023, 00:07 )jadefortyfour Wrote: The overly concerned hand-wringing, some tears over imagined losses and not one thought of what one has gained.
Mmmm... not much tears yet. Concerns - definitely! About the gains... Mmmm... I'm still thinking about them. A lot of positivity was shared in Bambi's thread. I'm yet to see them by myself. As, as I mentioned, "my Bambi
is quite cruel 😉

(15 Oct 2023, 00:07 )jadefortyfour Wrote: It is *still* hot though...🔥🫦🤩
Undoubtedly!
$165! + 4 hours in selfbondage and 2h of hypno? Or + 6h in selfbondage? Hmmm....
(15 Oct 2023, 19:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Oct 2023, 00:07 )jadefortyfour Wrote: OK Ra.  We did the maximum. 
Thanks much! We have $130 now! And two nights have been "taken".

(15 Oct 2023, 00:07 )jadefortyfour Wrote: Need to think about this.
I'm curious...

(15 Oct 2023, 00:07 )jadefortyfour Wrote: The overly concerned hand-wringing, some tears over imagined losses and not one thought of what one has gained.
Mmmm... not much tears yet. Concerns - definitely!  About the gains... Mmmm... I'm still thinking about them. A lot of positivity was shared in Bambi's thread. I'm yet to see them by myself. As, as I mentioned, "my Bambi is quite cruel 😉

Sorry if this was misunderstood, but we were speaking about our own journey and reactions. The tears had to do with OS' regret for ever having listened to the files because OS was preoccupied with its own illusion of perfection, intelligence, power, competence and Bambi showed OS how thoughtless, inconsiderate, overbearing and self-satisfied in its ignorance OS was, not to mention the onboarding of the casual misogyny of contemporary male role models while we were growing up  And while this could describe most contemporary humans regardless of gender it is one of the things we see as an invaluable personal gain (through apparent loss).
Is this not just not cosmically funny?  Our sense is that the Universe is laughing its ass off. Giggles. Bambi might have brainwashed into being dumb, but in a way she lost enough 'intelligence' that OS now gets the joke.
Donated $100 to the cause. Have fun with your bondage and hypno  💓
I suggested putting your favorite hypno, bambi sleep and pig girl in the playlist but I'm feeling nice so do as you wish Blush @Like Ra
(28 Oct 2023, 02:45 )spacesipping Wrote: Donated $100 to the cause.
Whoa! Thanks much! Very appreciated!!!

(28 Oct 2023, 02:45 )spacesipping Wrote: I suggested putting your favorite hypno, bambi sleep and pig girl in the playlist
Bambi does as she's told 😉

I will put a small report later today.

Meanwhile, the counter is at $265!!!
just send you 20GBP/22Eur as thats what it calculated as...
Either way keep up the good work!
$288! Thanks much @ltxrob !
Three weeks have passed! My SCM made me listen to hours of hypno-stuff, mostly Bambi & variants, but one night was dedicated to ... Kei!!! To my surprise. Ah, Kei's files do get potential, but they must be re-mastered. Other files were ... hm ... Pig Girl ones (also, as requested, but it was SCM who chose them!), Feminizing Shower Bot + Shower of Bondage, what led to quite a "session" in the shower!

For bondage my SCM chose two very tight lycra sacks (one of them is a hooded cocoon) worn in the opposite directions - straighten your legs, and it pulls down tight! Pity, it's cold here (and VERY rainy outside), so possibilities were limited.

See corresponding threads for more info!

Contributors: BambiAngel (3) , jadefortyfour (2) , Like Ra (13) , ltxrob (1) , spacesipping (1)