Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Short Sleeve Swimwear Women Swimsuit Girls One Piece Suits Swimming Suit Competitive Swimsuits Plus Size Bodysuit
$33.26-23%

drozeno
DROZENO Swimming trunks Stretch tight silky gloss women's swimming briefs for low-rise briefs inside and outside
$56.74

speerise
Girls Toddlers Gymnastics Unitard Spandex Long Sleeve Back Zipper Ballet Nylon One-piece Dance Suit Dancewear Dancing Jumpsuit
$153.52-31%

crossdress fetish
French Sexy Adult Customized Fetishism Crossdressing Sissy White Satin Pink Lace Panel Elastic Waist Elastic Pleated Shorts
$285.79-30%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.49

1d oil stockings
12pcs 1D Weman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline leg for Transparent Seamed Thigh High Long Knit Socks Women Long
$186.63

oshoplive
Oshoplive Split-Joint Zipper Collar Wrap Sports Jumpsuits For Women Sexy Black Womens Fashion Jumpsuit Bodycon Activewear
$396.88

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Leohex review
(07 Apr 2024, 22:28 )spandextuffer Wrote: After purchasing a one of very popular Leohex leotards I decided to try on their leggings, because I love that 80's shiny style very much.
So, here it is with leg warmers:

To be honest, it has pretty high waist line, so you need to pull it up as much as you can to get your legs and crotch perfectly tightened, without any shrinks on the knees and loose crotch (hanging) between the legs. For that reason, I highly recommend to wear it with leotard/bike shorts over it to avoid that slightly 'loose fit'.
The softness, gloss and tightness it gives - it's really outstanding! Really comfy and sexy looking.
Welcome to the club! 
I've been wearing the Leohex and MJINM leggings for several years now, in public.
They're amazing. With just a little bit of effort you can style them in a way as if they're the most normal thing in the world.
Leohex is premiering a new fabric; seems like yet another PU/faux latex. However, upon zoom-in inspection I suspect this fabric might actually be a hyper glossy Lycra, e.g. NOT a coating based fabric. Still, I could be wrong - but of they say it's significantly more stetchy & soft, then that would imply the coating to be even thinner than their existing PU fabric, that would raise serious durability questions.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/C6QeskEJhRx/...VlMjM5dm93

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 156,349 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (8) , bondagetom1 (5) , chaste4panties (1) , Christina (2) , Culmor (5) , egregious (1) , essanym (16) , FagMan (1) , helpless85 (1) , johngerners (1) , kenwaynguyen (3) , LeotardLover (22) , Like Ra (85) , ltxrob (9) , madjack (1) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (34) , no smile (3) , silkerect (2) , spandextuffer (1) , Strappado (1) , subyasha (2) , thominhose (3) , Tinker D (5) , Trudytwoshoes (1) , Uncle (1) , unicast (13) , unlocal (1) , Will90MeeG (5) , Wolfboy1 (4) , wolford57 (1) , Zooy (3)