Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leohex
LEOHEX Sports Transparent Shiny Joggers Women's Yoga Pants High Waist Jogging Quality Tights Soft Fitness Squat Proof Leggings
$79.85-52%

transparent dress
Sexy Pure Net Yarn Transparent Long-sleeved Crop Top Women's Sexy Dress Mini Dress Thin Black Dress Tight Dress
$3.04-39%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy Largers size belt tight oil silk classic style garter belt sling sexy socks suspenders body bound underwear
$36.03-50%

crossdresser silicone mask
(AML)WOMEN Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay Beauty Mask Collection Male to Female realistic silicone masks
$145.19-4%

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$212.96-23%

pueraria mirifica
Free Shipping Pueraria Mirifica
$148.56-40%

crossdress cosplay female
(AL103) Customize Character Crossdress Female/Girl Resin Half/ Full Head With Lock Cosplay Japanese Anime Role Kigurumi Mask
$725.99-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex panties/shorts/swimsuits/bodysuits with built-in dildos
Discussions on built-in plugs appear sporadically in many places here. Let's create a dedicated thread for this kind of garments.

What is your experience?

Related threads and posts:
(03 Nov 2022, 20:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:latex panties with built in internal dildo
I used to have some - very uncomfortable, because such panties must match the individual anatomy exactly. I used to dream about swimsuits or catsuit with build-in dildos - not anymore. A usual dildo or butt-plug, the latex stuff, then the crotch-rope. The best combination, can be worn for hours.
@shinybambi got me interested (or was it the Little Secret file?), but I can't find anything on Aliexpress.

Found the inflatable plug version only: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DCEIhGF
I had three.
One was an inflatable enema with piss tube on a latex panty.
Worthless peace of crap. Never again.
Second was a smidgen better, being this was a latex brief with an inflatable enema nozzle.
The third was again a brief but has attached belts that can be tightened to hold the brief in place. This one has one simi ridged anal plug. More like a panty with a short dildo. More money down the tube.

So, I have decided to make my own version using equestrian leather.
Belly strap that holds the saddle in place converted into a belt for my waist.
A rear strap that’s adjustable to hold a dildo in place. This strap is a lot smaller so it fits between the buttocks like a super Wedgy.
That strap then comes up to the front and connects to a steel ring for your penis to fit through. The last strap connects the steel ring to the front of the waist belt. All three buckles are lockable and can be pulled as tight as toy want.
I should note that once your penis is inserted through the ring and the croch strap is pulled tight, your balls will be forced back into your body and your penis will be flopping around while your anal dildo is forced deep in your ass with no hope of slipping out.
(08 Nov 2022, 04:21 )Tinker D Wrote: One was an inflatable enema with piss tube on a latex panty.
Worthless peace of crap. Never again.
Same, and same...
Yeah most of Chinese latex isn't a good quality product hehe
However my my first latex item was indeed a cheap Chinese panties with a built in misaligned rear dildo and thin latex lol, but can't say it was really that bad of an experience so i later replaced with something similar but made for real from guys at latex.moscow

For me that part that dildo isn't held tightly in place is kinda the whole idea of dildo panties, it's constantly trying to escape but pushed back in by latex and whatever you wear on top of them. If you want to keep it firmly in place then you're doing something wrong imo and should go for plug instead of a dildo lol
Chaos is Fun…damental
(08 Nov 2022, 06:14 )shinybambi Wrote: latex.moscow
The RuBeaR guys are amazing, indeed! Very inventive! I haven't owned anything made by them, but I watched their progress. I hope they will survive the current situation.

(08 Nov 2022, 06:14 )shinybambi Wrote: For me that part that dildo isn't held tightly in place is kinda the whole idea of dildo panties, it's constantly trying to escape but pushed back in by latex and whatever you wear on top of them.
The trick here is to keep it well lubricated and at the same time prevent staining/wetting the outer clothes.
(09 Nov 2022, 01:28 )Like Ra Wrote: The trick here is to keep it well lubricated and at the same time prevent staining/wetting the outer clothes
Silicone based lubes + clothes you don't care about straining. And I wouldn't go out wearing dildo panties since the rear dildo is quite... visible lol
Chaos is Fun…damental

Contributors: Like Ra (5) , shinybambi (2) , Tinker D (1)