Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

breath control latex
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$244.35-25%

drozeno
DROZENO Sexy tight-fitting garter belt three - piece suit multi-color jacket + underwear + stockings
$88.31

anal training
Anal Butt Plug 3 Sizes Anal Plugs Training Simple Dildos with Strong Suction Cup Anal Sex Toys for Beginners to Advanced Users
$3.61-1%

anime bdsm
Women shoe Brush pro Sex Products state massagers men Prostate Cheap things female vibrator plug anal  sex machine sexy games 0
$170.08-36%

pvc stockings
Plus Size Wet Look PVC Leather Faux Boots Silicone Hold Up Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Pole Dance Nightclub Party Hosiery
$7.97-4%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$7.85

lip plump
Mirror Water Glitter Lip Gloss Glossy Moisturizing Transparent Lip Oil Lasting Clear Primer Hydrating Plump Lipstick Makeup
$2.73

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex hogsack
Quote:Hmmm yes once my straight jacket zip get past a certain point it at the base of my neck will undo it's self

What I meant was that i would have the zipper attached to a bed post with a rope. Then give it a little head start and start crawl forward to undo the zipper. And as I said, it's still untested. The suit presses my hands towards my chest or shoulders and there is some give. So I'm definitely hoping to be able to reach the zipper with my fingers.
The only other option is to reenforce the collar somehow, so that is doesn't bend when I start to crawl. I was thinking about attaching some sort of over sized paper clips on either side of the collar to prevent just that. If they are close to the zipper and long enough, they should prevent the collar from bending.

Quote:You must be very flexible...
Not really, at a 187cm and 100 kg I'm actually far from it. The fist time I had it on, I managed about 20 minutes before my elbows started protesting. Last time I was in the suit for 40 minutes, and had to get out because it was a hot day and I was sweating a lot. Hoping to manage an hour when the weather cools 😊

Contributors: FagMan (6) , jtr765 (1) , Marcus (4)