Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Professional Bondage Sex Rope Shibari Art Slave Restraint Rope Soft Silk Cotton Adult Couple Sex Toys BDSM Binding Role-Playing
$10.59-40%

ultrathin pantyhose
Rhinestone Pantyhose Rhinestone Fishnet Pantyhose for Women Sexy Shiny Ultrathin High Elasticity Anti-slip Stocking
$1.68-33%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Bondage Costumes
$12.05-20%

jersqons
Jersqons Women 3mm High Quality Neoprene Snorkeling Wetsuit Swimming Suit Surfing Swimwear
$161.66-28%

latex bondage
Latex Horse Hood Mask Adult Fetish Bondage Hood Rubber Horse Masks with Hairs with Zipper Closure
$30.24-17%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit colour matching swimsuit oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsuit
$50.80-37%

kigurumi mask crossdress
C-10120 Customize Full Head Resin Cartoon Cosplay Japanese Character Anime Role Play Crossdress Kigurumi Mask With Back Shell
$943.80

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

L track Bondage Bed
Once upon a time I stumbled across a bondage furniture manufacturer online that sold a bed with L track sections on the sides and uprights so you could attach hardpoints wherever you'd like. They even had removable stocks and such that could be mounted on this track on the foot or side of the bed and removed just as easily.
However I appear to have lost the link to this vendor, and I cant find any pictures of their stuff.
Does this ring any bells for anyone?
Can you help me track this down again?

Thanks!
~Merana33

Hey cool it works! Now if I can just keep it from exploding...
Propably you think of Stylefetish
(28 Sep 2020, 20:56 )jtr765 Wrote: Propably you think of Stylefetish

Yes! That's the one! Thank you so much!
~Merana33

Hey cool it works! Now if I can just keep it from exploding...
Ah, gotta love good ol' german engineering..

Contributors: jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , Merana33 (2)