Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex swimsuit
Sexy hot selling tight fitting rubber fetish WOMEN latex catsuit swimsuit summer latex bodysuit front zip and crotch zip
$1452.00-50%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Hot Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper to Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Harness Costumes
$135.47-14%

hypnosis device
Sleep Aid Device for Insomia CES Treat Craniosacral Therapy Relieve Depression Hypnosis Instrument Massager and Relax Pressure
$482.79-59%

ballet high heels
Pexmen 2Pcs Gel Pointe Ballet Dance Shoe Toe Pads Toe Protector Soft Toe Covers High Heels Toe Caps for Women Girl Pointe Shoes
$45.78-44%

zentai
VIP FASHION Men Snake Cosplay Costume with Dog Tail Animal Printed Zentai Bodysuits Male Sexy Jumpsuit Halloween Party Outfit
$27.76-4%

latex tights
Women Sexy Latex Tights Pantyhose Leather Thigh High Lace Ruffled Stockings For Party Club Wear Hot Lingerie
$4.07-1%

penis milking machine
Vaguinas Tpe Dolls For Men Wagina Masturbation Cup Vaginttes Vagina Silicone Gay Man Women Vibrator Only Sensitive Minesfor
$30.67-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Is Ra reading my mind?
Just for fun thread.

Part of what I like about the forum are the items that appear on the right side of the page. They always show something interesting and I feel very tempted to purchase the items. 

Do the items vary for you? Or do we all get the same ones?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 RaSuggestions.jpg   
I mean, the lube one is not as good, but definitely useful. However for the most part, this forum makes me happy from the very moment I enter.
 RaSuggestions01.jpg   
That's because our fetishes match 😉
This one turned up on my side panel this morning and I thought 'I've never seen tights specified in mmHg before...'

1.jpg   

...and then the small print, O.O

2.jpg   
Yea, everything will cause cancer, according to the Directors in California.
Beer, Wine, Masterbation, eating and Sex Toys.
(21 Mar 2021, 22:48 )Tinker D Wrote: Yea, everything will cause cancer, according to the Directors in California.
Beer, Wine, Masterbation, eating and Sex Toys.
Now I know what caused company exodus to other states! 😁
Exactly.
And New York is even worse.
(21 Mar 2021, 20:53 )Culmor Wrote: I've never seen tights specified in mmHg before...
I thought all supports tights (especially medical ones) have compression specified in mmHg.

The small print (and the price)! is scary, though...
Got a good one again 😁
 Rasuggest07.jpg     RaSuggest08.jpg   
I have to wonder how you empty it. Unless you put it in the bath, which sort of defeats the point.

Hmmm.jpg   

Contributors: Culmor (3) , Like Ra (6) , PurpleVibes (4) , Tinker D (2) , Zooy (1)