Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
Latex Socks Extra Thick 0.65mm-1.0mm Stockings 3D Tight Fit Knee Keep Warm New slim High Toes Seamless
$30.94

yizyif
Women Miss Muffet Cosplay Dress Halloween Anime Costume Gingham Mesh Patchwork French Maid Costume Oktoberfest Outfits Dress Up
$187.26

headphone sleeping mask
Animal Headband Soft Velvet Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Microphone Bluetooth Headband with Thin Speaker Sleep Mask,D
$19.80-32%

shiny stockings
Shiny Japanese Sexy Stockings Thigh High Over The Knee High Socks for Women Extra Long Thigh high Stockings Compression Socks
$33.93-3%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Long Sleeve Leotard Scoop Neck Dancewear Adult Ballet Skinny Bodysuit Gymnastics Costume Workout Yoga Stage Tank
$22.87-29%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Calf High Boots Platform Chunky Block High Heels Boots Zip Up Botines Female Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 41 43 47
$117.31-39%

2024 chastity
2024 NEW 3D Sport Ring Ultralight Chastity Male Cage Cock Cage Sex Toys Adult Products Whole Set Chastity Device Penis Ring
$19.01

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I should probably introduce myself at this point
Did/do any files work for you? Especially just like you want them to work:

(19 Dec 2021, 12:46 )Lycalopex Wrote: It's the idea that something could so absolutely and permanently rewire my personality without my conscious consent.
If any work, it's fairly short-term, because listening to the file put me in that mindset. I did have a hypno dominant for a while who had me train on his files over the course of several weeks, and they were working when I was actively listening to them, but he ghosted me after a while and having spent a time not listening, the effects have worn off. Aside from a few triggers that got cemented in my brain, but a lot of them were aeady triggers I had.

This is a common issue for me, with file effects only lasting in the short term, but I think the actual problem is less that they don't work properly and more that, without prompting, I can't keep to a schedule to save my life and this applies to listening regimes as well. Most of the "extreme effect" files and file series, like the Pig Girl files and especially series like Bambi Sleep or ViVe's Dumbing Down, rely on repeated listening over the course of weeks or months. But my overactive brain quickly memorizes the files and, because I know what's in the file, gets bored. I trance pretty easy but my overly-analytical brain doesn't do "mindless" very well and getting bored can pull me out of trance.
Hi Lycalopex 😊
I admit I don't do the hypno-stuff, 'my overly-analytical brain doesn't do "mindless" very well' either. But great to see you here!
C.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
introducing myself gunz 2 2,613 25 Jul 2013, 15:55
Last Post: gunz
introduce 36 M belgium mozesd 0 2,125 03 Feb 2013, 08:55
Last Post: mozesd
Introducing myself systemisdownz10 1 2,842 24 Jan 2012, 01:14
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (1) , Lycalopex (4) , thominhose (2) , Tinker D (1)