Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica Free Shipping
$64.12-17%

male chastity
Penis Cock Ring Reusable Delay Ejaculation Stronger Erection Sex Toys Adult Penis Ring For Men Semen Lock Ring Chastity Sex Shop
$2.08

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Sissy Lace and Garter Belt Crotchless Thongs Adjustable G-Strings with Bowknot Elastic Waist Nightclub Underwears
$5.69-30%

vatine
VATINE 2 in 1 Heating Suction Clitoris Nipple Sucker Vibrator Vagina Stimulation Vibrating Dildo Dual Head Sex Toys For Woman
$17.79

shiny stockings
Black Red Line Cuban Heel Back Seam Anti-slip Thigh High Stockings 1D Oil Shiny Silky Party Socks Hot Pole Dance Clubwear
$5.35-4%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-20%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 62) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Menhera Chan Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Cros
$966.78-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How to walk "like a girl" and how to walk in high heels
The subject of "feminine walking" definitely deserves a separate thread.
I've just stumbled across these two videos about the differences between masculine and feminine walking:

Masculine vs Feminine Walking Style and Body Mechanics with Todd Martin MD

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOAo2M43kTs

Masculine vs Feminine Walking Style Part 2-Feminine Catwalk Mechanics with Todd Martin MD

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0uw7c7GewI
That reminds me this:

how_to_walk_in_heels-01.png   
Nice simple simulation, you can adjust the walking person's gender, weight and emotion.

https://www.biomotionlab.ca/html5-bml-walker/
(26 Apr 2022, 19:03 )Sofia_B Wrote: Nice simple simulation
For years I've been trying to reimplement this simulation on this site. Love it!
Today my wide and I walked almost 10km. During the whole 2 hours I've been trying to emulate the "feminine walking style" - I must say it's very addicting! And, I think, I got the basics of it. Fun!
I've video'd myself walking in heels and if I say so myself I'm pretty good at it... so long as it's in a straight line. I just can't do elegant turns 😟
(27 Apr 2022, 21:54 )Culmor Wrote: I've video'd myself walking in heels
Very important, indeed!

(27 Apr 2022, 21:54 )Culmor Wrote: I just can't do elegant turns
Same. And I can't strike a pose. To take a photo, my wife literally manually moves my arms, legs, shoulders, and the rest.
Quote:I just can't do elegant turns
I just can't balance, once I go past 10cm stilettos I go all wobbly on the turn. I look like Patsy Stone after a hard night on the Stolly/Bolly.
To clarify, I'm OK with platform shoes and heels so long as the difference between the heel and the top of the plaform isn't over about 10cm. I have 17.5cm heel Pleasers that are a piece of cake as they have 7.5cm platform soles.
But then I have 12.5cm heel 'pull-on' zipless rubber boots with no platform that I cramp while pulling on these days. I think I'm just growing old.

Easy-peasy
 Easy-peasey.jpg   

Youch!
 Youch!.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
If I were a girl, I would ... Like Ra 61 32,948 23 Mar 2023, 17:57
Last Post: Like Ra
Some reasons to be a girl Tinker D 2 2,055 10 Sep 2019, 16:22
Last Post: rubriccharm