Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ikoky
Anal Sex Toys for Men Women Gay Silicone Big Butt Plug Prostate Massager Anal Plug Adult Products
$8.68

amoresy
2023 AMORESY Women's Catsuit Playsuits Wetlook Shiny Glossy Tights Zipper Leotards Fullbody Overall Zentai Jumpsuits
$96.79-45%

mummy bondage
Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Plus Size Robes
$56.24

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-19%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
10 modes plugs for women vagima Clitoris rechargeable ladies adults muschi vibrator men Intimate business hole wife CRX1
$114.27-33%

transparent dress
Sexy Women's Exotic Oily Glossy Dress Lingerie Sling Transparent Sheer High Elastic Sleepwear Nightwear Mini Dresses Female
$53.51

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Oil Shiny Glossy Women's Stocking Above Knee Sexy Cute Stocking Allure Ladies Clothing Lingerie Tights Sensual
$7.09-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hotel/Motel self bondage. Don’t make a mess
I think I posted this a number of years ago, but can’t seem to find it.

With life returning to less than normal, I’m finding myself in motel rooms more and more. Without alerting the staff, or making a mess, and there is no ice, how would one make a release device for motel self bondage ?

Any ideas ??
(20 Aug 2022, 17:46 )Tinker D Wrote: I think I posted this a number of years ago, but can’t seem to find it.

With life returning to less than normal, I’m finding myself in motel rooms more and more. Without alerting the staff, or making a mess, and there is no ice, how would one make a release device for motel self bondage ?

Any ideas ??

I've never done this myself, but... tie yourself up how you'd like, with a pair of handcuffs being the final part that is your release. Have the keys on the other side of the room. If you've tied yourself up in such a way that that is very limiting in mobility, it may take you a while to squirm your way over to them. If you still have decent mobility the way your tied, up, then perhaps include a blindfold so that you have to feel your way around to find the keys to the cuffs, which could also take a little while. If you're super daring, combine the two, tie yourself so that you have very limited mobility and include a blindfold.

If you find simply having the keys on the floor is too easy to get to/find and you want to be stuck longer, maybe you could have like a large pile of socks on the other side of the room and they key is in one of them, so you have to try and go through each sock until you find the key. If you're not blindfolded then you would need to shuffle around the pile so that you do not know which sock the key is in.
(20 Aug 2022, 19:39 )Peeklemeekle Wrote:
(20 Aug 2022, 17:46 )Tinker D Wrote: I think I posted this a number of years ago, but can’t seem to find it.

Any ideas ??

I've never done this myself, but... tie yourself up how you'd like, with a pair of handcuffs being the final part that is your release. Have the keys on the other side of the room. If you've tied yourself up in such a way that that is very limiting in mobility, it may take you a while to squirm your way over to them. If you still have decent mobility the way your tied, up, then perhaps include a blindfold so that you have to feel your way around to find the keys to the cuffs, which could also take a little while. If you're super daring, combine the two, tie yourself so that you have very limited mobility and include a blindfold.

If you find simply having the keys on the floor is too easy to get to/find and you want to be stuck longer, maybe you could have like a large pile of socks on the other side of the room and they key is in one of them, so you have to try and go through each sock until you find the key. If you're not blindfolded then you would need to shuffle around the pile so that you do not know which sock the key is in.

Another possible extension of this if you really want to make things very difficult, is that maybe you could use a series of several cuffs/lockable items. that you keep having to go to the other side of the room while bound to get the keys. 

For example, if you started in a hogtie, and are blindfolded with a hood that is locked on, and the first set of cuffs to unlock was what kept your hand and ankles together, then you blindly squirm your way across the floor to the first set of keys to unbind your wrists from your ankles. Wrists and ankles still bound by cuffs, but not together, Now you can stand up and hop/slowly walk your way back across the room to where you started, where you have the second set of keys for your wrists on a table, which you could not previously access while hogtied. Now you can unlock your wrists and then hop/slowly walk back across to the other side of the room again where the keys to your blindfold/hood are kept somewhere higher up where you could not have reached before while your wrists were bound behind your back. Now you can see and the only thing that is still bound by cuffs is your ankles, to which the keys are back on the other side of the room yet again, but locked in a box with a combination lock, and now that you can see, you can open the combination lock to get the keys to your ankle cuffs. And now you are fully free.

It's fun to fantasize about these things, but I definitely have never done something so elaborate, and I wouldn't recommend hopping straight into my last, more advanced scenario without trying the simpler versions first, unless you are very experienced in this sort of thing and confident in yourself.
Wow, that is a lot.
I’m a bit more simpler when it comes to hotel bondage.
My basics are, of course, ankle tie, followed by knee tied, thigh ties, waist and then the breasts tied. That’s the starters.
From there, a add a steel ring to my back and loop a rope from the ankles, through the ring to my rope cuffs.
That’s what I normally do.
The knife is on the floor somewhere.

But I would like to figure out a way to drop keys from the ceiling to the back of a chair or on the ground.
Can’t use ice, or anything else that would make a mess.
Thinking about a timer that can fit on a shelf and when time is up, pops out a key.

But I do like your idea
(20 Aug 2022, 20:48 )Tinker D Wrote: Wow, that is a lot.
I’m a bit more simpler when it comes to hotel bondage.
My basics are, of course, ankle tie, followed by knee tied, thigh ties, waist and then the breasts tied. That’s the starters.
From there, a add a steel ring to my back and loop a rope from the ankles, through the ring to my rope cuffs.
That’s what I normally do.
The knife is on the floor somewhere.

But I would like to figure out a way to drop keys from the ceiling to the back of a chair or on the ground.
Thinking about a timer that can fit on a shelf and when time is up, pops out a key.

But I do like your idea

Yeah it's definitely pretty elaborate and having to move around while in bondage (outside of just struggling) to free yourself definitely wouldn't be for everyone. I haven't even tried anything of that sort so I don't know if it would even be something I enjoy lol.
(20 Aug 2022, 20:48 )Tinker D Wrote: But I would like to figure out a way to drop keys from the ceiling to the back of a chair or on the ground.

I just came up with this idea, and drew a diagram, but i don't have time to explain it right now as I'm heading to work. Maybe you can see if you can figure it out without any explanation (if you see this before I get home from work to write the explanation)

It involves water but as long as you kept everything sealed tight it shouldn't create any mess.

timed release with water lever system.png   
I think I understand the concept.
It would be rather hard to smuggle a set of gallon jugs, hose and a tether totter into a Hotel/Motel. Even if you try to explain, it sort of look like a meth lab when setuped.
(21 Aug 2022, 00:43 )Tinker D Wrote: I think I understand the concept.
It would be rather hard to smuggle a set of gallon jugs, hose and a tether totter into a Hotel/Motel. Even if you try to explain, it sort of look like a meth lab when setuped.

Seems you got the idea. But yeah it is kind of elaborate. The teeter totter could be done with a few different options for household items, but still nowhere near the simplicity of ice in a sock or pantyhose through an O-ring. Hard to beat. 

Just though of something a bit simpler though, maybe you could have some sort of small electric motor that you could plug into an electric outlet timer, and attached to the motor is a spool of string that the key is tied to, and after a certain delay on the electric timer, the motor turns on and unwinds the spool of string, lowering it down in reach?
Thinking more along the line of an 2 hour egg timer pulling on the line to pull the key off the shelf.

Still working on this.
I'm just throwing out various ideas haha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
5 days business trip at a hotel, ideas? cacapisu 5 2,628 27 Oct 2019, 20:48
Last Post: Like Ra
Don’t wet yourself!! ltxrob 6 3,341 26 Mar 2019, 01:57
Last Post: Like Ra
Make “it” STICK to Escape! TightSlip 2 2,316 10 Sep 2018, 21:30
Last Post: TightSlip

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Max515 (1) , Peeklemeekle (7) , Tinker D (6) , vm1971 (1)