Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

glossy body suit
XCKNY satin glossy Bodysuit Full Length Oil Smooth Running Overalls Silky yoga zentai Casual Sport Tights open crotch tights
$102.85-48%

latex tights
Fashion Delicate Women Leggings Latex Solid Patent Leather Lace Leggings Translucent Sheer Lace Sexy Tights lenceria para damas
$9.60-38%

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Sexy CRYSTAL Perspex High Heels Slingbacks Women Pumps Designer Pointed Toe PVC Transparent Sandals Sexy Shoes
$49.91-50%

hypnosis device
Microcurrent USB Charging Holding Sleep Aid Instrument Portable Hypnosis Instrument Massager Relax Pressure Relief Sleep Devices
$17.61-37%

armbinder
BDSM LeatherHandcuffs Bondage Wrist Cuffs Arm Binder Armbinder Restraints Arms Behind Back Accessories Exotic Sex Toys for Womem
$81.07

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
10.2inch Telescopic Dildo 3IN1 Monster Thick Dildos 7 Vibration 7 Thrusting Suction Cup Dildo Anal Sex Toys for Women Men Couple
$318.06

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Help with Cinch Noose and Wrist coils
Am I the only person that has the an issue with wrist coils and nooses in that they are too easy to get out of? No matter how I set up the noose and coil, I seem to be able to escape by simply scissoring my wrists together, which is more frustrating than being in the tie in the first place. I'm trying to find a better way to make it tougher and more secure, but nothing seems to be working out too well. I mostly use it for sleeping, but even in my sleep I tend to get out of them it seems.
Watch them squirm~ 
There is aeady a similar thread - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1774

I will merge them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
High-security long term metal wrist restraints? Omnisurf 4 2,652 09 Oct 2020, 16:45
Last Post: Marc
Another secure way to tie wrists than cinch noose/wrist coil? nylonslave 8 12,913 23 Dec 2015, 17:48
Last Post: vanessa_fetish
Wrist-to-ankle cuffs - Are they effective? Noire 4 5,226 06 Oct 2014, 21:49
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Scales (1)