Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
Valentine's Gift for Women Stockings Sexy Open Crotch Pantyhose Front and Back Vertical Lines Leg Loops Transparent Toes Tights
$18.15-34%

metelam
Metelam Women's High Elasitc Shiny Sleeveless Zipper Crotch Open Romper Bodycon Bodysuit Wet Look Jumpsuit
$22.03

hyrax pantyhose
HYRAX-Warm Leggings Girls Sexy Slim Translucent Pantyhose, Nylon Tights, High Waist Elastic Pants, Spice Clothing Autumn Winter
$31.92

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Sexy Crotch Thigh High Boots High Heel Stilettos Long Boot Customized Plus Size 44 To 45 Unisex Style Desinger Shoes
$211.75-35%

shiny swimsuit
Sexy Sleeveless monokini swimwear women Latex Catsuit Shiny Patent Leather Swimwear One-piece Bodysuit Swimsuit
$6.53

beeger
BEEGER Sex Collar Leather Stainless Steel Heretics Fork Erotic Positioning Bandage Sex Toys for Men/Women Adult Game
$142.10

leather hood bondage
Breathable Holes Restraints Hood Bondage Blindfold For Woman And Men Funny Sex Mask Soft PU Leather Head Hood Full Covered Mask
$8.74-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Heat-shrinks for self-bondage
Did/does anybody use heat shrink wrap or tubing for self-bondage?

For example, what about a heat-shrink sleeve as a cock&ball sheath (or a chastity device)?

• Design: Shrink ratio 4:1 / +90 °C
• Type: Shrink tubing
• Colour: Black
• Material: Polyolefine
• Øbefore: 76.2 mm
• Øafter: 19.1 mm
• Length: 200 mm

Not sure about +90, but I usually use a hair-drier.
Or heat shrink wrap for self-mummification?

eBay: Heat Shrink Wrap film

- Super clarity, gloss and sheen..
- Low shrink temperature (200F to 250F) and very high shrinkage rate (over 40%) in all directions.
- It can be used with virtually any shrink machine. (manual, semi-automatic, and automatic) Use heat gun, heat tunnel or a blow dryer to shrink.
- By cutting and seal one end, you can make bags at length of your choice.
Would this also work with pallet wrap?
I need to give this a try, it would open up some nice options 😊
Not all pallet wraps can be heat-shrunk. I think it should be explicitly stated - see the ebay link above.
Heat shrink tube used in wires.
Tried this once. Used a 2 inch, about 6 inches long.
Lubed it up and slid it in. Got a super fast hardon. Heated up the tube with a blow dryer, and watched it shrink.
2 problems, 1, if you shrink while soft, don't pee with a hardon.
You'll get red piss. 2, if you shrink while having a hardon, the tubing will slip off after you get off.
I tried it once, the red piss scared me to the ER and the lost of a pile of $$$$$. Never do that again.
Ordinary household cling film (Saran Wrap) shrinks if you heat it with a hair dryer.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , gizzmo (1) , Like Ra (3) , Tinker D (1)