Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth-Compatible 5.0 Sleep Headset 3D Headphone Wireless Talk Binaural Stereo Sleep Artifact Breathable Music Eye Mask
$48.81-29%

glossy body suit
Oil Glossy Shiny Hooded Bodysuit Fantasy Sheer Body Hose Stretchy Long Sleeve Shapewear See Through Bodystocking Pantyhose A50
$59.80-43%

wig hair
Fashion Hair Elastic Band For Wigs Adjustable Edge Scarf Elastic Headband With MagicTape for Women Lace Wigs
$22.84

latex zentai
Adult Kids Ensnovo Men Latex Suit Black Shiny Metallic Tights Gold Zentai Suit Full Body Unitard Custom Skin Bodysuit Jumpsuit
$316.80-51%

breath control latex
(FErubber 039) Top quality Latex Rubber Gas Mask Fetish Breathing Bag Accessory Breathing Control Equipment Fetish Wear
$120.83

silicone bodysuit
Silicone Tits Fake Chest Sexy Bodysuit Crossdressing Sissy Cosplay Shemale Artificial Boobs Breast Plate Sex Toys For Women Men
$841.46-48%

transparent swimsuit
sexy Micro Bikinis Set Swimsuit Women 2023 Transparent Erotic G-String Bra Push up Swimwear Bathingsuit beach bikini hombres
$3.90-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Have you ever try asp TRAINING handcuff
I bought a asp TRAINING handcuff, and it is very suitable in self bondage.

It is red in color, it is as same as the ordinary handcuffs has double lock, and hinged.
and the wonderful thing are two.

1. There are two key holes on both side of handcuffs, it means you don`t need to worry about the way of key holes.

2.You can force open it with some addition strength while it is not double locked without key, it can be considered as a safety measure.

PS: check this link the lock inside can be replaced with high security lock to become a real work handcuff.
http://www.handcuffwarehouse.com/ASP-Rep...k-Set.html

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_0371.JPG   
Well, I practised opening my handcuffs, before I tied myself up with them and never had issues. By practising, I even learned, what troubles my handcuffs could cause. I do not think, that "training hand cuffs" are really that much needed. And a bit of thinking before any self-bondage session - for example about where to have the key holes - can't ever hurt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sissy Training Week schulz 7 2,636 05 Jun 2023, 11:56
Last Post: schulz
I like to try different things with my outfits :) mad.mardigan 12 946 11 Mar 2023, 18:49
Last Post: Tinker D
How far do you have to go to tickle yourself. Lancer 2 901 19 Sep 2021, 05:04
Last Post: Lancer
Best first release to try & help with a scenario dulwichj 4 1,698 29 Apr 2019, 14:40
Last Post: dulwichj
Petplay Self Training (with pictures) MSM 1 8,872 02 Feb 2015, 16:01
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Strappado (1) , zx1010110 (1)