Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mouth gag
Dental Mouth Retractor Stainless Steel Molt Gag Surgical Instruments Dental Mouth Retractor Orthodontic Opener Oral
$66.99

pvc stockings
S - XXL Plus Size Latex Stockings Wet Look PVC Pole Dance Lace Top Thigh High Stockings With Silicone Band Women Sexy Lingerie
$19.26-50%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY One Piece Swimsuit sexy tight fitting T-shaped black Pu swimsuit matte colored Pu swimsuit backless beach swimsuit
$55.37-51%

pueraria mirifica
Free Shipping Pueraria Mirifica
$148.56-39%

zippidy
Shining Silver Rhinestones Colorful Pearls Transparent Sleeveless Dress Birthday Celebrate Sexy Outfit Prom Collection zhumei
$119.79

jialuowei
Knee-high Boots 20CM Super High Heel Platform Solid Pu Leather Cross-tied ZIP Boots Custom Made
$1118.77-38%

metelam
Metelam One-Piece Satin Glossy Leotards Jumpsuits Short Sleeve for Fitness Swimsuit Sports Bodysuit
$21.05-14%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hand made cuffs
I want to order a hand made leg/hand/ankle cuffs with frame style buckle. Any advice?
Material is definitely not natural leather (it expensive, and can be easily damaged).

If someone aeady has a design would be nice.

P.S. why not just buy one? Cheap variants is just decoration, they can't resist any force, spend 30 dollars for one pare of cuffs, nah.
$30 is nothing. You get what you pay for. I've made leather cuffs (they are NOT easily damaged when using the right leather) and that $30 doesn't give much profit. Leather is expensive. Even high quality rubber for cuffs is expensive (and THOSE DO damage easily).
In my opinion, syntetic materials, e.g. nylon, would be better. They need less care, cheaper and less likely would be a bad quality.
Mostly cuffs expensive for no reason, furthemore it's difficult to find good one, I've bought few and they were garbage.
I have friend who could make cuffs, but she need something like blueprint.
Nylon is ok, but can be too flexible. Would need safety grade (like the type in safety belts) for decent rigidity. It's also harder to work with. And not that cheap to make unless it is on an assembly line.

Good cuffs are not expensive for "no reason". You're paying for good materials and the expertise of a craftsman. There are lots of good ones out there. You are just looking for cheapest, by the looks of it, and hoping they end up decent.

Plans for making cuffs are out there, google is your friend 😉

Contributors: kor faeron (2) , vanessa_fetish (2)