Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Anime Shibari Dark Bdsm Socks Brown Socks Personalized Custom 360° Digital Print Gift Harajuku Unisex Adult Teen Youth Socks
$79.39-38%

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$33.87

gaff men
Sissy Mens Underwear High-waisted Abdominal Platoon Button Lace Briefs Sheer Underpants Hiding Gaff Panties Mesh Erotic Panties
$51.09-40%

sissy femboy
Sissy Slave Sissification Maid Baby Kinky Sissy Femboy T-Shirt Humor Funny Graphic Tee Tops Men Clothing Letters Printed Outfits
$5.69

bondage corset
Cupless Corset Jumpsuits Harness Costume Clubwear Mouth Gag Plug Head Hood BDSM Slave Bondage Cosplay Clothing Sex Toy for Women
$25.91-28%

bodystockings
Sexy Girl Wear Big Hole Rhinestone Crystal Fishnet Panty Dress One Piece Sparker Bodystocking Lingerie
$4.97

yizyif
Mens Candy Cane Christmas Costume Striped V-Neck Sleeveless Santa Claus Waistcoat Vest Jacket for Xmas Holiday Party New Year
$151.67-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hair removal - Techniques & reviews
(04 Dec 2012, 17:11 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: One drawback about these devices is ingrown hairs... I find they happen very often.
Yep, the biggest issue with epilators.

(04 Dec 2012, 17:11 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Waxing... well... home kits suck
I bet this method has the same drawback.
I tried waxing once:
When I first pulled the strip I was braced for earth shattering pain; it was on my most sensitive place after all, so... Anyway, it was nowhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be. I was completely surprised. I couldn't figure out what all the fuss was about, after seeing various reactions to waxing on the TV.
Quite pleased with the lack of pain, I turned my attention to my skin, which I expected to be silky smooth. ...It wasn't.
A little disappointed, I re-applied the strip and, without taking a moment to brace myself, ripped it off in the opposite direction, hoping it would have a better result.
I kid you not, I was so shocked and surprised by the searing pain, that I fell off my chair.
I laid there in a heap, twitching in agony, as my brain tried to figure out what the hell had just happened. And when I dared to look down, I was astonished to find that I was still in one piece.
After taking a well-deserved respite, I disposed of the damned demon-strip and vowed never to wax again. And that vow stills holds to this day. ...the results were nice though...

On a separate note:
Can razor/gel users recommend some good razors? I've heard good things about a 'Breeze' razor...? Or will any 3/4/5 blade razor be as good as any do you think?
I certainly never got on with a Gillette Mach 3, but I don't know if the gels have more of an affect on the skin than the razors themselves.
Ladie's gel (cheap SuperDrug branded stuff) certainly seems to work well with single-blade disposables, so it should, in theory, work absolute wonders with a multi-blade razor.
I could just go out and buy a handful of razors, but I'm one of these guys that puts in days of research before spending a penny. Sorry about that :p

Mach 5 is top of the list at the moment (Thanks Vanessa 😁)

/LLL
My daughter uses wax-strips from time to time and actually recommends them. But I refuse to try 😁
The wax-strip I tried are now rotting in a land-fill (Dump).

Notice I said wax-strip.... Tried one and I couldn't get rid of the others fast enough.
For epilators, is there a particular brand and model that works best? I get a good amount of red bumps when I shave along with some ingrown hairs. Heard that epilators can cause quite a few.
(09 Dec 2012, 01:55 )Jiraiya Wrote: For epilators, is there a particular brand and model that works best?
Haven't tested many. Just a couple of Philips ones (Satinelle something). I prefer wide and powerful models.

I would like to try Braun Silk-épil 7. Lots of features and accessories:

eBay: Braun Silk-épil 7
Search eBay DE: Braun Silk-épil 7
Search eBay UK: Braun Silk-épil 7
Search eBay FR: Braun Silk-épil 7
I used to have a Silk Epil, worked great for close to 10 years, then it died. Couldn't afford to get another similar, so went with a cheap one, and it does not work nearly as good.

If you use one, try a good lotion on the skin daily afterwards to help ease the occurrence of ingrowns (they still tend to come, but unmoisturized the hair doesn't seem to push through well)
What does everyone know about electrolysis / laser hair removal? If the price can be managed, does this procedure really deliver “permanent” hair removal? Thoughts?
(26 Aug 2018, 03:35 )tightslip00 Wrote: What does everyone know about electrolysis / laser hair removal? If the price can be managed, does this procedure really deliver “permanent” hair removal? Thoughts?

Yes, both are recognized as being permanent. That said most of the time you'll end up going back for stray regrowth. 

Laser - go to a proper place that uses a medical grade laser with actual trained people. Avoid beauty salons for laser, especially for facial area. Chances are the laser won't be of the proper grade required to remove that hair.

Also check that the colour of the hair to be removed is compatible with the laser. Most do not remove light coloured hair or grey hair.

I prefer laser, cheaper in the long run and no weekly/bi weekly appointments of multiple zappings, just a feeling (for me) of a bit of a sunburn for a couple days every 5-6 weeks. Also my facial hair was too resilient for electrolysis. Even at the highest settings, the hair grew back the same.
Thank you for the in-depth overview! It sounds like that if I get enough treatments, I can be maintenance-free smooth wherever I need it.

Fortunately, there are several medical laser treatment places near my home. You’ve convinced me to make some calls to see if any of these places will do the genital area in addition to other body areas.

Contributors: Ace (1) , Bound Whore (1) , cbshackle (1) , essanym (3) , Jiraiya (1) , Like Ra (12) , LustrousLaminaLover (3) , ruminzim (1) , shineytight (1) , spandexninja (1) , Strappado (1) , TightSlip (3) , Tinker D (8) , vanessa_fetish (5)