Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
Womens Bodycon Mini Dress Sexy Lingerie Strapless Zipper Transparent Tube Dress Erotic Babydoll Stretchy Nightwear Sleepwear
$8.99-35%

leather pencil skirt
Lautaro Spring Autumn Shiny Reflective Patent Pu Leather Midi Pencil Skirt Women High Waist Long Luxury Designer Clothes 2023
$60.98-29%

metelam
Metelam Women's Sexy High Waist Seamless Pantyhose Sheer Stockings Tights See Through Hosiery
$7.32

dildo gag
Inflatable Penis Gag Oral Fixater Open Mouth Gag Expandable Big Butt Plug Dildo Pump Anal Dilator Vibrator Lock Bondage BDSM Toy
$9.92-20%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Customized 15Cm Crotch High Boot Women Size Us17 Unisex Buckles Fetish Boot With Belt Round Toe Buckles Multi Color
$344.85-32%

app chastity
Clito Rings For Men Silicone Desire Large Men's Penis Masturbation Tool Sexulaes Toys Handcuffs Session Ballstretcher Toys
$34.85-32%

breath control latex
(FErubber 037) Top quality Latex Rubber Half Face Conquer Gas Mask Fetish Hood Accessory Breathing Control Equipment Fetish Wear
$155.70-11%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Gaff panties
Nice! Everyone's bodies are different and you gotta find what works for you. I'm not gonna knock gaffs one lil bit. (I do enjoy wearing my lace thongs though, they feel delicate and girly and super nice!!! 😊 )

Athletic tape is what I use, I buy the rolls on Amazon for cheap and cut out short strips. In the end I have something that resembles a vulva through the yoga pants I wear at the gym and that doesn't have to come off when I go to the bathroom (allowing for a good ability to pee and stay clean). Idk if there's interest in it I can type up a tutorial on the appropriate thread.
(19 Mar 2024, 11:02 )BondageGreen Wrote: I can type up a tutorial on the appropriate thread.
Yes, please! Here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2288
What do you think about these gaff panties?

gaff_panties-01.webp     gaff_panties-02.webp     gaff_panties-03.webp   
Looks ok, I guess. But it looks like other string gaff that I’ve seen before.
But the front looks prettier than others.

Contributors: Anne (1) , BondageGreen (2) , Like Ra (4) , PetraJane (2) , Tinker D (5)