Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal training
3 PCS a Set Diamond Anal Butt Plug Metal Round Anal Plug with Diamond Anal Butt Training Plugs for Women Men Couple
$6.04-32%

high waist faux leather
2023 Autumn Winter Women Fashion A-Line Faux Leather PU Mini Empire Skirts Female Street Black Pocket High Waist Zipper Skirt
$21.93-37%

laigzem
LAIGZEM FASHION Women Heels Pointy Toe Stiletto High Heels 6/8/12CM Pumps Dress Wedding Work Basic Shoes Woman Big Size 33-47
$51.82-37%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Transparent Bodysuits Oil Shiny Bodycon Mini Dress Front Cross Strap Hollow Out Body Mesh Stockings Ladies Erotic Lingerie
$57.51-2%

speerise
SPEERISE Women Mid Elastic Thin Leggings Large Plus Size Imitation Faux Leather Pants Skinny Shiny Black Plus Legging Fitness
$21.77-25%

gothic lolita
Gothic Halo Crown Headband DIY Material Package Gorgeous Vintage Church Mary Baroque Tiara Headwear Lolita Virgin Headpiece
$6.69

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Animal Costume
$1028.50-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fufu clips
Has anyone used fufu clips? What's your experience?
Ok, I’ll byte.
What are fufu clips ?
(21 Aug 2022, 20:06 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, I’ll byte.
What are fufu clips ?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1154701715/...ip-2-clips
I've found pics of it in bdsmlr, but i guess they require an account: https://bdsmlr.com/search/Fufuclip

There is some info in Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/boundlesss/c...ame=iossmf
Can someone put video here please.

I'm not able to watch it on reddit

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(21 Aug 2022, 20:40 )princesitanatty Wrote: I've found pics of it in bdsmlr
Can you post them here?
Interesting concept but what seems to be a rather odd execution. In essence your balls are forced back into your body and your ballsack is used to make the faux vagina with the smaller ring being used ot trap the penis head. 

Critique time. For starters it seems that this design is very easy to escape out of, even unintentionally and also seems rather poorly set up in terms of realism. I would personally try using an inverted or negative chastity cage as the base but instead of the typical ball trap I would try anchoring the ball sack on both sides of the chastity, creating the appearance of 2 lips.
(22 Aug 2022, 05:32 )Lancer Wrote: Interesting concept but what seems to be a rather odd execution. In essence your balls are forced back into your body and your ballsack is used to make the faux vagina with the smaller ring being used ot trap the penis head. 

Critique time. For starters it seems that this design is very easy to escape out of, even unintentionally and also seems rather poorly set up in terms of realism. I would personally try using an inverted or negative chastity cage as the base but instead of the typical ball trap I would try anchoring the ball sack on both sides of the chastity, creating the appearance of 2 lips.

I dont think the intention is ultimately pure chastity.
It mainly designed to tuck or simulate vag.
Like to see how this fufu clip works.
Can’t seem to find a video clip.
(22 Aug 2022, 11:06 )Tinker D Wrote: Like to see how this fufu clip works.
Can’t seem to find a video clip.

You talk about it and it pops up in my bdsmlr queue..... Here you are...

Source: https://cdsissi.bdsmlr.com <- Has also a lot more pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 bdsmlr-183627-WAtxbDjhVj.jpg   

bdsmlr-183627-JgKCTiwRVt.mp4 (Size: 2.64 MB )

Ok, I think I understand how it works.

Contributors: AndreaJayne (1) , Falaxten (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (8) , ltxrob (4) , princesitanatty (2) , Tinker D (6) , Vixien (2) , Zooy (2)