Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress cosplay female
Medieval Punk Dress Cosplay Halloween Costumes Women's Court Rave Party Crossdressing Princess Female Victorian Tank Top Robe
$33.16-40%

bondage suit
Sexy Men Women Oil Glossy Full Body Stockings Bodyhose Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-Piece All-Inclusive Tights
$58.19-29%

latex rubber handmade
100% Natural Latex Rubber Handmade Custom Fashion Pink Cheongsam Dress for Halloween Masquerade ball
$1047.58-62%

oil shiny bodycon
High Fork Sexy Shiny Bodysuit Oil Glossy Smooth PatchWork Bodycon Tight One Piece Swimsuit Silky Soft With Stocking Contrast
$280.45-45%

latex zentai
Latex Stocking Sexy Lingerie Cekc Zentai White Latex Handmade Princess Club Style with Black Chiffons Lace Macrame Trim
$42.22-19%

lobudek
Women Birthday Celebrate Blue Rhinestones Mesh Sleeveless Long Dress Bar Stage Evening Party See Through Costume for Singer Host
$140.36-44%

bodystockings
Hot Sexy Costumes Plus Size Lingerie Women Sexy Open Crotch BodyStockings Fishnet Sex Clothes Teddies Underwear Body Stocking
$35.61

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Forced deep throat
(12 Sep 2020, 20:34 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: If you can download that video, you can re-upload it on the forum, then it's immortalized and available to everyone.

Here we go 😊

SMDT.mp4 (Size: 85.34 MB )

A training gif for all the good girls.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 tumblr_e9cfafd800b3ac5e98694c1e4ebd66db_45ecf9ab_500.gif   
(07 Apr 2021, 02:55 )christianna Wrote: A training gif for all the good girls.

Oh my fu***** god.
Of course you know what that is, don’t you ?
Is it only me, or do you get kinky ideas too, watching that inflating, penetrating Robot. Just think about some kind of thunel gag with kind of long Latex tube forcing and penetrating down your throat:

Source: https://youtu.be/qevIIQHrJZg

Mayby you could use a long Latexballon.
The tentacle Robot is alive!
(21 Apr 2021, 17:53 )Vacbedbound Wrote: Is it only me, or do you get kinky ideas too, watching that inflating, penetrating Robot. Just think about some kind of thunel gag with kind of long Latex tube forcing and penetrating down your throat:

Source: https://youtu.be/qevIIQHrJZg

Mayby you could use a long Latexballon.
The tentacle Robot is alive!

Creepy. 
But have same thougts as you...😁

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(21 Apr 2021, 17:53 )Vacbedbound Wrote: Just think about some kind of thunel gag with kind of long Latex tube forcing and penetrating down your throat:
... or up your ass ... 😋
Just found this photo in my collection. What a devious idea!

060f0630_rt8.jpg   
Hm, coincidentally, I thought of a similar scenario just yesterday, where I would combine abs and deepthroat training in a devilish way.

Well, I was still halfway tied up anyway, so I went to work real quick. Consider this a proof of concept 😁 

Keep your legs up and the dildo rests comfortably in your mouth.
Dare to lower your legs and the collar pulls you up and forces you to take the dildo deeper.

Slight trigger warning:
I can go fairly deep now - for reference, the shaft is ~22 cm -, but I can't supress my gag reflex (still working on it ... like a good girl).

So if you're not particularly keen of guttural, definetly not female gagging noises or male blowjob simulation in general you might want to skip this one.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
This one turns me on How about you?

Show Content

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Deep throat challenge machine James_north26 0 1,425 24 Mar 2022, 00:31
Last Post: James_north26
Deep Throat to Escape! TightSlip 7 5,987 07 Jan 2019, 18:23
Last Post: _chaste
Forced Walk or Forced Standing Scenario Wanted LockedBoots 13 27,404 23 Feb 2013, 23:17
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (9) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (3) , boundsolo (1) , catransvestic (1) , christianna (2) , Culmor (6) , DeWired (1) , egregious (1) , Frank (1) , James_north26 (1) , jasapasa (1) , jtr765 (2) , kaitlynkassidy89 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , krinlyc (1) , Lancer (1) , Laskq (1) , latexballet (1) , Like Ra (58) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (17) , Marcus (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (3) , oppbrukt88 (2) , PurpleVibes (1) , rob (1) , rubriccharm (4) , sepage (1) , Tinker D (11) , Tuuli Tervaskanto (1) , Vacbedbound (7) , Vixien (6) , white_angel (7) , Zooy (1)