Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Gloves Tail Costume
$2011.96-45%

ultra shimmery tights
Girls Footed Tights Pantyhose for Dancing Ultra Shimmery Elastic Yoga Footless Stirrup Ballet Dance Tights Gymnastics Dancewear
$16.92-42%

crossdress anime
New 4cm Doll Model Jujutsu Kaisen Anime Crossdressing Sleeping Figurines Kids Toys Satoru Gojo Decoration Accessory Fans Gifts
$9.18-25%

pantyhose bodysuit
Sexy Rhinestone Diamond Stocking High Waist Fishnet Pantyhose Lingerie Bodysuit Crystal Underwear
$3.21

Bitysie
2023 Bitysie Enamel T-Shaped Sexy Women Swimwear Japaness High Leg Cut Leotard Spa Suit Bathing Costume Swimsuit Light Piping
$313.39

lip plump
Instant Volumising Lip Serum Increase Lips Elasticity Reduce Fine Lines Moisturizing Sexy Lip Care Plump Serum Essential Oils
$77.39-63%

sexye doll
SEXYE 161cm секс кукла Full Size Sex dolls Metal Skeleton секс куклы TPE Real doll Sex doll Love Doll For Adult Toys for Man
$484.00-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD)
I don't mind the colour, it's the body hair.
Out of respect for other people's kinks I don't often post in this thread but dear God this made me want to vomit.

OMFG.jpg   
(11 May 2022, 21:19 )Culmor Wrote: dear God this made me want to vomit.
😂
This one's more a 'MehOTD' rather than an FOTD in that all the elements are there but nothing works properly, the look just doesn't gel. And what's with the weird falsies?
Your mileage may, of course, differ.
 snsf.jpg   
(10 Jun 2022, 05:47 )Culmor Wrote: This one's more a 'MehOTD' rather than an FOTD in that all the elements are there but nothing works properly, the look just doesn't gel. And what's with the weird falsies?
Your mileage may, of course, differ.

Agreed Culmor. PVC, meh. Mesh nylon, meh. The boots, interesting, but meh... A mistress once said to me when I wore latex and spandex at once in a session, "Mixing your fetishes, huh?" She was right, spandex is wonderful, latex is wonderful, but you really have to know what you're doing if you're going to "mix and match." 😊
Terrible design, terrible fit, false boobs "attachment line" is seen in the mesh, the stool does not fit the purpose of the photo, awkward pose, bad crop.
Quote:PVC, meh. Mesh nylon, meh.
I used to think that way, not so much any more. Not many are able to pull the look off but it is within the realms of feasibility to make it look good. It's all about the fit.

Here's a screen shot of Derrick wearing MarcoMarco just to show it can be done.
 Derrick.jpg   
(11 Jun 2022, 02:32 )Culmor Wrote: It's all about the fit.
Yep!
(10 Jun 2022, 18:42 )Like Ra Wrote: terrible fit

man-latex-makeup-01.jpg   

This'll be controversial, but...

tumblr_rfjb6g5eVL1zptqkz.mp4 (Size: 2.42 MB )

For me - really, really, unerotic and a turn-off

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 50,137 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
Erection of the day Like Ra 990 576,628 03 Oct 2023, 11:17
Last Post: Tinker D
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,287 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,773 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (2) , BoundWolf (5) , Christina (1) , cmason1373 (1) , Culmor (23) , d7i (1) , FagMan (2) , Frank (1) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (39) , ltxrob (4) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (78) , Marcus (1) , Max515 (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (3) , PurpleVibes (1) , sabrina1970 (1) , Tinker D (15) , Vacbedbound (1) , Vixien (1) , Warped Wrap (1)