Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
Machine claw Attachments Quick Connector Device Adapter Vac-u-lock Connector
$79.86-69%

CYOMI
CYOMI Realistic Silicone Breast Forms High Collar Fake Artificial Boob Transgender Sissy Drag Queen Crossdresser Big Chest
$197.23-70%

rubber latex dress
Wet Look Short Sleeves Latex Mini Dress Stockings Set Womens Shiny PVC PU Leather Tight Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear Streetwear
$183.01-30%

corset
XXS XS 25 Steel Bone Latex Waist Trainer Body Shaper Tummy Slimmer Stomach Belt Belly Hourglass Girdle Corset Women Plus Size
$134.89

time lock bondage
Soft Ball Stretcher Scrotum Bondage Penis Ring Ejaculation Delay Testicle Cock Rings Delay Time Cockring Sex Toys For Man
$60.90-50%

latex fetish
Unisex Latex Rubber Gloves Fetish Wrist Seamless Moulded Shoulder Length Long for Men Women with Bodysuit Catsuit Hoods
$30.23-30%

anime bondage
Open Butt Sex Lingerie Female Toys Adult One-piece Bondage Costumes Japanese Underwear Anime Bikini Intimate Set Men Sexy Games
$33.13

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Finally was able to do one
I can't believe that I missed this post first time around!

Great self-bondage and neat use of the inflatable bed to make things nice and tight! I also like what appears to be the extra stimulation of a bondage video/montage on a screen to keep you 'interested'  😁 

Its reminded me that I also have an blow-up bed that I should be considering for use in my sessions - the challenge is how to control both the inflation and deflation elements. I think a bit of practise and a decent digital timer would sort out inflating the bed, but I've not thought of a simple/safe/reliable solution for releasing the air after a pre-set time. 
My memory banks are nudging me about using ice as an air-tight seal that would melt and trigger the deflation, but don't recall ever seeing/hearing that it actually worked?

More please!  😁 

MJ

Ps. what was the gag you used?
It was my favorite harness gag from Hottbound. As for release what I ended up doing when I did it again but spread eagle, sorry no pics yet, was attach a string to the cuff and free my self like that. It does get to be very tight if done right. It helps to tie a rope between the legs so there is no movement either way.
Always looking for recommendations.