Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

kigurumi mask crossdress
(C2-010) Japanese Kigurumi Transsexuals Beauty Makeup Cosplay Silicone Half Head Mask Anime Kigurumi Masks Crossdresser Doll
$482.78-10%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$7.85

crossdress cosplay female
Cosplay Luxury Crossdressing Male To Female Customized Nails Service For Skin Kigurumi Zentai Gloves With Fake Nail Art
$31.45-24%

transparent dress
Sex Babydoll Erotic Transparent Dress Sexy Lingerie Women Sexy Blouse Sleepwear Female Costume Lace LencerΓ­a Underwear
$3.48-47%

otouch
Inflatable Masturbator Deep Throat Squeeze Sex Toys For Men Clamping Vibrating Vagina Male Masturbation Goods Adult Sex Products
$431.44-30%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Genshin Impact Yelan Cosplay Costume Sexy Lovely Uniform Halloween Party Outfit Women Cosplay Costume Full Set
$180.45-48%

cock ring
OLO Penis Ring Elastic Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Silicone Sex Toys for Men Adult Products 6 Sizes Sexitoys
$2.86

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish videos and CB-6000 problem.
(01 Oct 2009, 21:43 )culmor Wrote: I'd expected the CB-6000 to be pleasantly frustrating,
Yeah my expectations too.

(01 Oct 2009, 21:43 )culmor Wrote: not eye-wateringly painful! These toys are not cheap, a bit better quality control wouldn't go amiss...
Errrmmm ...

BTW, found a similar device: http://www.birdlocked.com

But still, the most advanced is Latowski:

[Image: drehung.gif]

(01 Oct 2009, 21:43 )culmor Wrote: Anyway, as we'd strayed off topic anyway, here's another rubbery pop-singer outfit you might recognize.

Hmmm.... No ... Who is she?
Quote:But still, the most advanced is Latowski:

At least one person has modified a Latowski to include a penile sound and estim.

You really don't recognize the red rubber catsuit? How I envy you...

[my-youtube width=425 height=344]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unBACOHFXes
[/my-youtube]

You'll be telling me you don't recognize this next, I was going to use it as my avatar when I work out how...
[Image: madge3.jpg]

Gahh, I don't have time for this right now, I'll sort the video problem out later.
Oh yeah, Britney Spears indeed. Completely forgot about her πŸ˜‰ The pink leotard is Madonna, right? πŸ˜‰
Quote:Completely forgot about her πŸ˜‰
In your dreams! Cute outfit though....

And yes, my avatar is me as Madge in 'Hung Up'.
Nice shine πŸ˜‰ Looks like transparent latex.
(02 Oct 2009, 23:47 )Like Ra Wrote: Nice shine πŸ˜‰ Looks like transparent latex.
It's just cut-off High Street tan fishnets worn over Danskin Ultra-shimmers. Incidentally, Danskin U/S's have been improved recently, they now have a shaped heel which they never used to...I've improved the costume with a few accessories since I took the pic, I should update it really.

For no very good reason, here's another of my all-time favourite videos, Olympic swimmer Sharron Davies wearing a rubber dress:

[my-youtube width=425 height=344]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYeYD4BbMSw
[/my-youtube][/php]

Another was Sister Sledge's 'Frankie' (the TOTP version with the black rubber mini-dress) but it seems to have vanished from youtube.

I think 'all-time favourite videos' deserves its own thread Idea
How do we call the thread? Fetish in films and videos?
Back to the original subject. I've just bought a clear plastic CB6000 off eBay. Waiting for the delivery. Should take about 5 days ... Mmmm ... can't wait ...
Well done!
Be prepared to spend a long time getting the fitting correct.
Is it really that difficult? :-\

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
General Self Bondage Problem xyzdragon 4 8,028 17 Sep 2012, 22:09
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Culmor (15) , Like Ra (15)