Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny stockings
Women's Oil Shine shiny thigh high stockings Sexy ladies Lustre legs Rib Top Opaque
$24.12

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Hot Women One Piece Skin Bodysuit Cosplay Catsuit Jumpsuits Stretch bodystocking Spandex Zentai Suit
$133.08-50%

ballet high heels
DBS Dream Fairy 1/4 BJD Shoes High Heels White Red Ballet Shoes Pink Anime Shoes
$13.31-9%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy tights Oily vest swimsuit open crotch Sports Siamese swimsuit Shiny Yoga pants glossy bodysuit
$74.42-35%

electro stimulation device
Handheld acupoint pen TENS Point Detector with Digital Display Electro Acupuncture Point Muscle Stimulator device Free shipping
$27.83-38%

shibari
Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Style TShirt BDSM Top Quality New Design Gift Idea T Shirt Short Sleeve Ofertas
$66.34

lip plump
6ml Moisturizing Lip Gloss Transparent Lip Glow Oil Plumping Hydrating Lip Glaze Lip Plumper Makeup Liquid Lipstick Lip Cosmetic
$18.79

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Electro shockers
I have had one of those for a while.

Yes, the lowest setting does appear to be quite intense - certainly with new electrodes.
But I mainly use it with a different attachment that felt 'weak' using my other controller, so I have something acceptable.

Be careful with leaving batteries in remote control, they will run down after a few months, even with only occasional use.

I find the 15 minute cut off a pain - because you have to keep restarting, or you are relying on your partner to remember to restart it.

Also if you or they press the off button, it switched both parts off.
If you have the power pack all wired up an inaccessible under your zentai while you are secured somewhere & partner switches off instead of restarting or changing modes its disappointing.
Given part of reason for getting it is so the Mrs could make adjustments from wherever she is in the house (probably reading a book with a cup of tea) rather than having to wander to the bedroom...

/Egregious

Contributors: egregious (1) , essanym (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (1) , Max515 (1) , Tinker D (1) , Vacbedbound (1)