Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

glossy body suit
Satin Shiny Japanese Women's Sexy Body Suits Front Zipper Long Sleeve Tight Glossy Silky High Cut One Piece Swimsuit Plus Size
$326.70-32%

zentai
Velvet All-inclusive Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Stockings Full Body Wrap Bondage One-piece Zentai Tights
$32.49-53%

lifelike sex doll
158cm Sex Doll adult inflatable doll Real Love Dolls Lifelike Breasts Vagina Anal Love sex Doll it is can be Oral sex
$1056.60-45%

wig hair
Red Wigs With Blonde Human Hair Loose Deep 13x4 13x6 Lace Front Wigs PrePlucked Brazilian 5X5 Lace Closure Wigs for Black Women
$146.22-59%

latex swimsuit
Women Transparent Latex Swimsuit Long Sleeve Rubber Bodysuit Jumpsuit Aerobics Outfit with Crotch Zip
$88.31-19%

leohex
LEOHEX NEW Sheer Nylon Jumpsuit Shiny Spandex See Through T-Back Leotard one-piece swimwear women High cut Sexy bathing swimsuit
$38.71-5%

pantyhose bodysuit
Women Oil Shiny Glossy Satin Sexy Wet Look Bodysuit Zip-up Open Bra Zip Over Crotch Wrap Long Jumpsuit Tight Pantyhose Nightwear
$123.37-42%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Does anyone think these are as hot as I do??
How c’on.

Because it’s not at your taste, it does mean it’s not good for others…

You realise a bunch of comment in this thread could be taken very badly?
(21 Feb 2024, 10:14 )no smile Wrote: You realise a bunch of comment in this thread could be taken very badly?
Just like any personal opinions in any other threads.

Actually, even bare facts can be taken very personally and badly.

It's always a matter of interpretation, which is a personal mind work, and intention, which is also a mind work. Applied to both sides.
(21 Feb 2024, 14:52 )Like Ra Wrote: Just like any personal opinions in any other threads.
Some people tend to forget when a website's purpose is to present the likes and dislikes of whoever is running it.
(21 Feb 2024, 19:15 )Pseudo_Sissy Wrote: to present the likes and dislikes of whoever
... posts, comments, or clicks on "Add Thank you".
(31 Jan 2024, 23:45 )Like Ra Wrote:
(31 Jan 2024, 03:14 )Like Ra Wrote: I prefer nylons perfectly undamaged) and shoes (e.g. I like the straps, I like the peeping holes, I like the steepness, but I don't like platforms).
To illustrate my words:
[attachment=61638]
Here, I like the sandals (yes, there is a platform, but this is the maximum I can tolerate, the shoe proportions are not skewed). I like the sheer pantyhose with sheer "toes". I like polished nails. I like how the colour of the nail polish matches the colour of the bracelets. I like the slender feet and ankles. I like the neutral background. I like the composition, which "shows" exactly what's intended, and I like the dynamics.
And yes, I'm learning. I still can not take photos of legs I like. My wife can 😉

And I love the way you describe this Ra, such a perfect explanation of how fetishes like ours "work."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Help finding these "Tubes" !! RawTights 11 2,779 15 Jun 2021, 21:15
Last Post: no smile
Anyone here prefer thick tights to thin, sheer pantyhose? Also general opaques thread doxel 15 7,770 31 Jan 2018, 11:42
Last Post: ladyinblacktights

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , d7i (1) , Fireman9027 (5) , Like Ra (6) , no smile (1) , Pseudo_Sissy (1)