Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
Latex Rubber Pencil dress with classical jacket
$108.78-6%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Sex Machine Portable Handbag Dildo Vibrator for Women Remote Control Automatic Telescopic G Spot Massager female Masturbator
$1433.91-52%

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica / Free Shipping
$109.26-14%

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Big Mesh Stockings Women Lace Top Sheer Stay Up Thigh High Stockings Ladies Black White Red Nylon Fishnet Pantyhose
$2.46

latex tights
Latex TPurple new Socks 0.4mm Cosplay Slim Stocking Five Toes Seamless Sox Unisex Long Knee High tight
$25.23

negative chastity
FRRK Flat Chastity Cage with Skin Dildo CBT Game Play Erect Denial Stainless Steel Negative Cock Ring Urethral Sex Tooys for Man
$43.72-40%

lifelike sex doll
Transparent Men Masturbation Clitoral Simulator Sexules Toys Bd Couples Realistic Vagina Inflatable Erotic Goods Cock Toys
$31.51-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Diana Moran, the Green Goddess.
the BBC have just seen fit to release some vintage clips of Diana. Was it really nearly forty years ago?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/archive/keep_fit_a...BC/zrqq7nb

Green Goddess Archive.jpg   

I wish there was a way to save them.
I found these on an archive site almost by accident. Diana in a knicker factory in 1983.

DKF1.jpg   
 DKF2.jpg   
 DKF4.jpg   
 DKF3.jpg   

The last one, improvising resistance bands from granny's knicker elastic really is a WtF moment. I just can't imagine what was going through her director's brain at that point.
(08 Sep 2021, 13:38 )Culmor Wrote: The last one, improvising resistance bands from granny's knicker elastic really is a WtF moment. I just can't imagine what was going through her director's brain at that point.
It's just fun, nothing else, release the grip and let 'em fly!
What is this  ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_20210908_161314.jpg   

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(08 Sep 2021, 15:14 )Vixien Wrote: What is this  ?
Microphone amp and transmitter
(08 Sep 2021, 15:14 )Vixien Wrote: What is this  ?

I think it's part of a primitive radio microphone.
I just spotted this very nice tribute to Diana on a dead DeviantArt account, not that she ever wore a catsuit to my knowledge. But I do like this pic very much. What a glorious bum!

den6i53-6d3003e1-0a3e-4bc4-926e-93b5f1485ba4.jpg   
(18 Feb 2022, 22:40 )Culmor Wrote: I just spotted this very nice tribute to Diana on a dead DeviantArt account, not that she ever wore a catsuit to my knowledge. But I do like this pic very much. What a glorious bum!

That's "Sultrysommer" on Instagram.
Ooooh, high res! Lovely!

GG2.jpeg     GG1.jpeg   

Every morning I used to suit up and follow along but I could never source the green leg-warmers (way pre-internet!)
 IMG_20221111_171742.jpg   
Just arrived in the mail, so I can do my morning workout routine dressed up like her.  😊  Colour is perfect, and very shiny as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Diana Prince (Wonder Woman's alter-ego) a wet hose fan? Culmor 4 5,557 17 Aug 2020, 07:14
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Culmor (27) , Like Ra (11) , Lurch667 (9) , lycra85 (2) , MIWSTIUS (1) , Vixien (1) , Will90MeeG (1)