Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
2Pcs/Set Sexy Women Lace Panties Low Waist G-String Underwear Solid Hollow Out Transparent Thong Female Soft Breathable Lingerie
$2.75

self bondage
Erotic Toys of PU Sponge Padded Eye Mask ,for Women Men Self Bdsm Bondage Blindfold Masque to Cover Flirting Sex Products
$11.50-50%

latex swimsuit
Sexy Sleeveless monokini swimwear women Latex Catsuit Shiny Patent Leather Swimwear One-piece Bodysuit Swimsuit
$6.38

breath control latex
Latex Breath Control Play Mask w/ Zipper Unisex sexy toys adult Bondage
$72.60

latex tights
Latex Leather Pants for Men Punk Stretch Low Waist Faux Leather Shiny Pants Tight Trousers Club Stage Show Rock Band Performance
$211.75-44%

larpgears
Handmade Sexy Red Latex Hoods Mask Wig with Hairpieces Ponytails Cekc Club Wear Fetish Latex Costumes Costomize Size
$31.45

leg binder
Women Chest Binder Breathable Sportwear Tanks Crop Top Flat Breast Binder Legs Buckle Bra Tank Stretch Shaping Corset
$4.63

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Delta Wave Test
(13 Oct 2021, 23:32 )HypnoMix Wrote: GMC
GMC? Good Morning, Crazy? 😆
After playing around with the bambi loop for awhile now, its really weird. I been laying down with my eyes closed in a dark room listening to this and it seems like I go into a dream like state where im half awake and half asleep.

I had that one OBE and now I been getting visions. Weird thing is, the visions are not related to bambi or any bimbo stuff. Its like Im in the room somewhere while someone is using their computer. I saw the screen and zoomed in on something and saw the mouse pointer but couldn't really make out what was there on the screen.

It seemed and felt important but I dont know? Maybe it wasn't?
Heres one that showed up on YouTube as soon as I opened the app.

Source: https://youtu.be/GhkXtIXax-c

Sounds cool. Dynamic, but not sure if it dose anything?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7806348/

Study on binaural beats and 432hz for reducing dental anxiety.

Both were affective. I wonder how many got boners from the 432Hz? I would think none.

Fyi they used a alpha wave. It peaks at 10hz and I haven't got into that yet. Delta and theta appear to me the most fun so far.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Theta wave test HypnoMix 34 4,919 28 Feb 2023, 02:35
Last Post: sexyfayetv

Contributors: HypnoMix (12) , Like Ra (2)